Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:30 pm

OOC: I would love to know how everyone is "seeing" the wand break in the dark.

Check my eyes? How would I do that? Those were hijinx's thoughts while she followed everyone into the tree. It seemed like an odd idea. How exactly would you leave your eyes at the door? Gnomes are trust-worthy creatures, so the safety would be garunteed. The questioning was quickly cut short by the light cutting out. It probably should have have confused her and would have, if her eyes hadn't been closed in the first place. The spiders were an odd touch though. Scuttling about and making annoying clicking sounds. Easy prey, noisy and slow. Waiting for some clue as to where they would come from she sat and patiently stared off into the dark. The sounds of everyone moving around were evident. They all had been able to respond to the threat in some manner, so everyone shouldn't have too much trouble. No clashing of steel was a nice change. It proved there weren't any creatures wielding metal. Snapping out of the trance she pushes backwards and slices up into the stomach of a spider. Kicking in over she catches her leg up in some of the web. Strugling to free her stuck foot she hears the snap from gingitsunes wand.

Another spider charged in her direction. Feeling the web she was stuck on moving with it's weight, she turns as best she can in that direction. "Thunder Coil!" As the rotating blades make contact with the spiders fangs, hijinx's foot is ripped free of the webs. Pushing in an arc with her attack, she slams the spider backwards and sends it flying into a wall. Listening to it screeching, she hears it running away as the last of the lightning rings surrounding her disapate into the air. Turning in the direction of the crack, she hollers. "What was that!?"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:02 pm

ramza kept dodging and casting spells as the spiders kept coming at them. ramza noticed gingitsune kick and apparently scare off a spider. that was odd, just a kick with her bare foot knocked it away.....

he saw one going steathily and unnoticed toward gingitsune, as she was on her knees lamenting the loss of her great wand. ramza quickly rushed over to the spider and quickly brushed it aside with his wand, cause it to roll over, and change its target.

ramza saw that gingi was truly dejected and confused, and somwehat weakened. he looked in his inventory, and realized he had an extra wand.

"i know its not not as strong as your dark istory, but would you like to borow my adians rod until u find a new staff?"
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:17 pm

(Wow... now gingi has the choice between two wands for her... i almost feel like i should have one to give.)

Nighthand stabbed into the back of the spider he was on and then leapt off the creature's back, as high as he could.

at the peak of his leap, there was a tree branch just in front of him. he grabs it, and swings himself up onto it. from there he runs to the edge, the spider watching and following from below. using the bendy branch, he grabs the tip and swings down as if on a vine. his feet slam into the maw of the spider and he kicks off it and flips onto his feet in front of it.

the spider in front of him reels from the blow, and he carges with a thrust at it's face. it leaps back, out of his range.

before nighthand can get another strike in, the creature spits some of it's webbing at him. he raises his sword, and slices it in half before it hits him, but the spider has already sent another. and another.

before long, nighthand misses. a cord of webbing wraps around his leg and tugs, pulling him off balance. now on his back, the spider sends several more pieces after him and binds him to the ground.

"Someone! hold off this damn spider!" nighthand shouts to the darkness, hoping one of the players around him will gain him time as he free's himself. using the tip of his sword, he saws away at the bonds on him, which are quickly hardening.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:29 am

OOC: Wow, I can't see and i've missed half the fight......COVER UP!

Check my eyes? What is this? Stupid gnome treating this like a game or somethin......

Tirath realized what he was thinking and quickly took off after the group. Suddenly he was plunged into darkness. Not far away he saw flashes of lighting and fire, and in a instant was a aware of something hitting him from behind. He heard others shouting something about spiders and realized that must be what had tackled him, just as he felt the sharp pain of the creature biting into the back of his neck. He was only vaguely aware of the spider spining a web around him, and leaving him stuck to the side of a tree. There he finally felt the full effect of the bite and lost conciousness.............

OOC: Ok, guess someones gonna have to wake me up when the fights over.......Tirath doesn't have any kind of hacks(hijinx sharp hearing, Rayo's lighting......), so he really can't do too much anyway. If you want, feel free to cut me down now, but no worries if it has to wait :lol: . Man my ooc is longer then my post :oops: .....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:33 am

(ooc: I'm so sorry, I was going to post today, but I was sick, and I'm writing a french report a ce moment-la which is taking me longer than I expected- I promise I'll write a post tomorrow though :) hopefully, hehe- sorry again for the wait)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:51 pm

Spinning on her heel, hijinx kicks in a wide arc and catches what she assumes is a spider in the jaw. Jumping backwards she catches her arm on a web and tries franticly to pull herself free. Sensing motion on the web she was stuck on, she pulls straight up and flips forward. Extending her left hind leg to it's full extension the twinblade catches a hairy leg in hers and hooks onto it. Still in motion hijinx uses the force of her spin to rip the creature from the web and slams it to the dirt. Stabbing down with her free hand she feels the blade sink deep into the beast. Hearing nighthands plee she tries to cut herself down but fails to break the web. Slashing multiple times at the sticky adhesive stuff, she sighs in resignation.

"Uh nighthand? I think i'm stuck......" Yanking at her arm with her free hand she pushes off a root with her legs. Thinking feverishly, she smiles to herself in the dark. "Nevermind, maybe I can help you after all." Slicing back and defanging an arachnid, she runs in a circle. Using the thuds of her feet and spider sounds to locate the trees on the side, she runs up the side of the tree line and sling shots herself around. "Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! This is fun! Whoopee!" Aiming for the ensnared wavemaster's yells, she thrust both of her fur covered feet foward and up. Catching the spider in the side, hijinx sends it flying into a tree with the black rabbit in tow. Still moving at a high speed, hijinx smashes knife first into the damaged arachnid, making the tree splinter with a horrific crack.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:05 pm

Gingitsune shook her head apologetically at both of the wands. Rayo and Ramza were both very generous in offering them to her, but somehow neither was right for her, and she had to decline. They were all able to take a breath as the last of the spiders scuttled away into the dark trees, fearing they might suffer the same end as their dead comrades.
Gingitsune sighed, and looked down the path, a little ways through she could see a small patch of light, so when they recovered, they walked towards it, wary still of the dangers in the forest.
About 20 minutes later they reached the small spot of light, and found that it was just a patch of sunlight shining between the trees, and over a wide river.
The river had a swift current that would be totally impossible to swim, and there was no bridge going over it. A little sign stood next the river, and said, in the same curvy handwriting:
"GO FISH"
Propped on the sign was a fishing pole, and beneath it a little basket which held a piece of paper with the words 'Golden Fish' on it, next to it were no tally marks, beneath it was 'Silver Fish' with thirty tally marks and a streak of red blood, which made Gingitsune hastily put the piece of paper on the ground.
Hijinx peered over the edge of the river, and yelled back that there were tons of big silver fish swimming at the bottom, and what looked like a little golden fish in between them...
"So," Gingi started, "I guess we just have to catch the golden fish..."
The task was easier said than done, and it took them all of three hours to catch the slimy little thing, but the moment it touched the basket it suddenly transformed into a large golden bridge, and allowed them to pass over the river. By that time they were in a bad temper, having been frustrated by the long wait while each of them tried to fish.
A little way down the path they saw a little house with a smoking chimney, a pink front door, and pretty flowers on the windowsill.
As they approached a sign appeared in front of them which said
'Knock on the door, and be polite, for this is where you spend the night.'
This didn't make any sense either, since they had no idea whether or not it was night at all, seeing as it was pitch black the whole time, but they followed the instructions, and an old lady popped out of the door and led them in.
The whole house consisted of one room, at the very center of which there was a large japanese-style table surrounded with colourful cushions.
There was another sign next to the table which read:
"The woman is deaf, and blind- she will serve you a dinner in good time, look closely at the dishes she sets. Some are poison, some are fine, some will completely alter your mind. Everyone must eat something, let no one eat nothing."
The table had a rotating tray in the middle which was soon stacked with plates. Everyone looked at them anxiously- the sign didn't seem to give any clues to which plate was poison, and which wasn't.
The sign had changed, now it said "The woman is evil"
They all glanced around at her, she sat at one end of the table and placed each plate on the wheel. On every other dish she sprinkled a strange spice which melted away into nothing in seconds, then when she was finished, she gave the wheel a mighty spin. There were 14 plates, and only one plate had a distinguishing mark on it, a small rose in a corner.

(ooc: so it sucks, it's all I could think of under this damn stress school is putting me on- if it's boring, je m'excuse :))

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:54 pm

Hijinx had enjoyed the fishing. It was nice and relaxing. It even made rayo quiet for a little while. Actually, she really had wanted to jump in and catch them all, and did in fact do just that. Twice; or maybe it was three times. She had to give up after gingitsune had hualed her out by the tail. The problem was simple really; she wanted the fish. It wasn't anything special about the wriggly little thing. Or that it managed to escape her grasp three times while she did her victory dance. It was just so... shiny. All sparkly and gold, moving endlessly and making the light dance about the water.

None-the-less, she couldn't keep the fish. It's turning into a bridge pretty much ensured that. Tricky as the fish was though, it got even. Half-way across the water it disapeared, making a very wet hijinx. The others were fine. They had crossed quickly while she threw the fish back(emphasis on the threw, tirath would understand(slacker)). Now they were sitting, again. Dancing a gold coin bretween her "fingers" she gracefully made it roll down her finger to the tip of her index. Making it spin on the tip she repeated switched it around and popped it to another finger. Suddenly snapping it out of the air she pelts across the room and buries it into the wall. Grabbing her ears and biting her lip she screams in agitation. "This is so boring! I wanna fight more spiders!" Still pulling her ears she topples over backwards and pretends to die of boredom.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:59 pm

Vera had hated the fishing, she loved the water, but she kept finding herself eating the fish. Once she had eaten a small snack of 3 fish, not all of them gold, she yawned and fell asleep as she waited for the others. She was awaked by the always-serious Rayo poking her with his wand, once the bridge had appeared. "Oww, you hurt my back." she said yawning again. Popping up slowly she padded across the bridge with everyone else, giving a small chuckle at the wet Hijinx.

The house was beautiful to Vera; she wanted to stay forever. It all seemed to make her shine with happiness. "Wow, so pretty, maam your house is beautiful." she said for a moment as she forgot the woman was blind and deaf. She was tapped lightly on the shoulder as Rayo pointed to the sign; Vera sighed with embarrassment as her ears dropped down and she continued to scan the house.
"The woman is deaf, and blind- she will serve you a dinner in good time, look closely at the dishes she sets. Some are poison, some are fine, some will completely alter your mind. Everyone must eat something, let no one eat nothing."
She gently repeated the readings to herself as she watched the food go into its final spin. She loved playing games that had odd chances and effects, this to her seemed like an odd version of Russian Roulette, just with a lot more barrels. Vera giggled lightly as she sniffed the air hoping to pick up different scents that might detect poison, but she smelt nothing. It was all up to luck now, she had to make a big choice. On one hand she'd be ok if she picked the right one, but on the other she had a great chance of something bad. She thought about it closely, the one with the rose stood out among the rest, so it was probably poisoned, but if the woman had thought ahead of time, then maybe it was safe. Vera took a deep breath as she walked towards the now stopped wheel as she bowed to the woman and took the one unique plate, and sat down gently at the table as she gently took a small bite.

ooc: Hehe wahaha, evil mind at work. Actually I want to see Gingi's reaction to me taking the unique one.
Last edited by Vera on Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:47 am

A fish hunt. Some things about this quest were complete opposites of what you would expect. After dealing with eight large spiders in a pitch-black area, they go fishing. He was a bit satisfied so far though. Lanceor had destroyed the spider in a single attack…barely. It died a moment before the last effects of the summon faded. It was close but it proved Lanceor was useful. For his first experiment with the summon, it was a satisfactory result. Overall, the Great Elite was doing just fine.

The fishing fiasco wasn’t exactly short. After wasting over two hours, they were finally able to advance onward. Taking a glance around, Rayo noticed something was wrong. One head was missing from his count. Hearing a purr from the ground, he shifted his gaze and looked down. Vera was sound asleep. It was too bad she had fallen asleep though. Who knew what could come to attack them here. This wasn’t a vacation; she would need to stay awake. Tapping her gently with his wand, he woke her up and then moved on.

After a short walk, they reached a small house.
A little way down the path they saw a little house with a smoking chimney, a pink front door, and pretty flowers on the windowsill.
As they approached a sign appeared in front of them which said
'Knock on the door, and be polite, for this is where you spend the night.'
What a wonderful scenario they had been placed in. Spend the night? Whoever wrote that sign must have been joking. They needed no sleep, they were already in comas. A little rest but no actual sleep. Rayo had done perfectly fine without sleeping once yet. If he wasn’t going to sleep in either hideout, there was no way on earth he would sleep in a field.
"The woman is deaf, and blind- she will serve you a dinner in good time, look closely at the dishes she sets. Some are poison, some are fine, some will completely alter your mind. Everyone must eat something, let no one eat nothing." "The woman is evil"
What foolishness. The signs indicate the woman is evil and some of the food is poisoned yet they “must eat” some of it? That was simply stupid. They were in the World…no food had been needed yet. Why risk anything at all by trying food like this? Rayo walked over and sat down at one of the places to eat. Even though he did this, he did not make a move to touch any food nor did he drop his guard at all. He wasn’t planning on falling for such an obvious trap.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:22 pm

OOC: Well now. If you won't eat rayo, i'll just have to make you. Food was necessary too. Look at the food fight in delta,

Sitting up quickly and looking at the plates, hijinx ponders her choices. Vera had the only cool one. She would probably get poisoned or something. Rayo was sitting there being a pest, refusing to eat the food, and being generaly unpleasant. Gingitsune wasn't eating yet either, but at least she was deciding, Rayo had his nose in the air like he was above this whole game, and that just wasn't about to fly with a hijinx in the general area.

Picking out the two coolest looking plates, she sets one in front of rayo and takes a bite of her own. A taste explosion opens up inside her mouth, resembling something of a chocolate covered orange with wine and the finest fruit juice she had ever had. Rayo only looked at her with his standard stare. He appeared to be thinking something along the lines of there's no way i'm putting that poison in my mouth.

Smiling and bouncing around in her seated position, hijinx squeezes herself tight and cocks her head at rayo. "This is delicious! Aren't you going to try yours rayo?" Shoveling handfulls of the edible delights into her open gullet, she chews with an over stuffed mouth, looking almost like a cartoon. Looking at the stuff in front of him he just shakes his head. Swallowing the whole mess in one gulp she gags and falls over backwards. Getting up and looking at the rabbit in alarm, gingitsune looks shocked and loudly and in a surprised voice says "HIJINX!". Poking at her with his staff, rayo looks at the suposedly dead rabbit. Twitching at the jab in her side hijinx grabs rayo by the arm and crams some food from his plate down his throat. Clamping his jaw shut she holds it until he swallows all of the food. Letting go of the wave master she crosses her arms and smiles triumphantly while he gags and catches his breath.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:43 pm

While others had gasped at Hijinx's apparent demise, Tirath could only barely hide the smile on his face. He wondered how even Gingi had been fooled by such a trick and could no longer keep himself from laughing as the rabbit jumped up and jammed the food into Rayo's face.

"Hey Rayo, how does that taste? Can I have some?" He walks over to the table and takes his seat next to Hijinx. After looking the various food for a few minutes he finds the perfect dish. He takes a plate of roast rabbit from the wheel and takes a bite.

"It's been a while since i've had this, but it sure beats chicken." He holds a piece of leg out to Hijinx. "Wanna bite?" he said with a grin. To his great surprise, Hijinx wasn't at all upset. Infact, after the twinblade had stripped every last piece of meat from the bone, she thanked Tirath and offered him a slice of chocolate covered orange.

"Uh....sure?" He takes a bite and returns Hijinx's grin. "Hey this does taste alittle like wine......You guys gonna eat or not?"
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:03 pm

Gingitsune looked from one plate to another, and watched people eating their food. Everyone was simply selecting it at random, so someone should have been poisoned by now... and yet no one was.
She picked out a plate of what looked to be udon, and set it in front of her, brushing back her hair before she took one big, quick bite.
"Mm!" she said, "this is really good..." and ten minutes later she had eaten the whole big bowl, and was leaning back on her cushion, with her amrs wrapped around her knees.
"What kind of test was that anyway?" she mused outloud, "I mean, the signs didn't make sense, and none of the food was poisoned at all!"
She looked back at the sign, and grimaced suddenly.
The words had been replaced by an enormous smiley face sticking its tongue out at them.
What kind of bizarre place was this if even the signs were going to play tricks on them?
When everyone was done the old woman stood up as if by intuition, and led them through the little cottage, to the back room. It was obviously meant to be the place where they were staying the night.
Inside the small room was one enormous bed, the thing looked quite dingy, and old, a thin little mattress with pillows that filled every square inch of floorspace there was.
A little sign grew from the ceiling like a mushroom, upon it was written:
"Good Night"
The signs were beginning to tick Gingi off, those little planks of wood had been messing with them long enough, and Gingi began to wonder whether or not it was wise to spend the night at the old woman's cottage.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:42 pm

Vera slowly took small bites of her food as she smiled softly. After at least 20 minutes she had cleaned her plate and left only her utensils on it out of proper respect. She planned on obeying the rules of the house and she was dead set on being a decent young lady while in it. She sat in her chair calmly as she waited for the others to finish with their own meals, only after they finished did she get up and push her chair in.

As the woman started to lead them towards the cottage she remembered that the woman was blind and deaf, but she just smiled and continued walking. Once they had reached the cottage, Vera walked to her slowly as she lifted the corners of her dress and bowed gracefully. "Thank you ma'am, that was very delicious, not to mention ever so kind." she said hopping dearly that the woman would hear it within herself or something. She regained her posture as she held out the small rose and placed it into the woman's hand, "This is yours, its very beautiful." she said nodding as she waved and heading into the cottage feeling good with herself.

The cottage seemed cozy enough as Vera slowly walked in and lay down in the corner of the room as she sighed and stared upward. “This place is so cozy; I love it.” she said, as she quickly started to drift off into a purring sleep
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:32 am

ooc: I would prefer to not be forced into things, its like forced hits. I would have batted you away with my wand, my guard was still up. For story progression I’ll let it pass.

What left Rayo speechless was Hijinx. Could anyone be so blatantly stupid? There had no clue of what was in this food. Hijinx was a fool who could not be trusted. If she wanted to risk her life, that was her business. She had no right to force him to. She went off what a sign said? Where did it say they needed to trust random signs placed about? Each plate could be poison. There was a danger…

Rayo lost track of his thoughts for a moment. Everything seemed so loud…he couldn’t even hear himself think. It was a loud and persistent buzzing…it wouldn’t stop. Shaking his head slightly, he looked around and took a few gasps of air. He was seeing doubles of some people and triples of others. His vision was blurred badly. Shaking slightly, his arm knocked his plate to the floor. The food spilled out of the bowl violently and as it rolled across the floor, it spelled a message.

Poison

Rayo shook his head. He wasn’t feeling well. Everything felt colder…stinging. He felt a deep pain in his right hand. He wanted to lash out, to make it stop. Trying to hold onto his sanity for the moment, he tried to think of what to do but nothing would come. All he could think of was the piercing buzzing and the pain. The pain was nothing to the main problem. Even the buzzing wouldn’t have been enough to disable it had it been the only part of the danger. All these elements combined were a bit too much though. His hands gripped the table and as the pain continued to come, as the buzzing become even noisier, as it all grew…before he knew it, he was banging his head on the table. The pain was rushing to his head but it wasn’t stopping. He managed to gain control of himself for the moment. Rolling away from the table, he tried to stand but couldn’t find the energy to do it. His eyes lost their color and and a few sparks shot out of his hand. Some batting into the dishes while others hit other random things or people close by. For a sliver of a moment his eyes rapidly widened before closing completely and he lay across the floor unconscious.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty