Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:56 am

ooc: Bleh if you guys don't like the idea delete it, but the post makes little sense without it. Plus Rayo wanted me to do something, so it lead to me doing It.

Vera seemed to be sleeping soundly but in her mind she was being taught something. In her dream she was sitting in a small desk in a Japanese school uniform with a very small skirt. The woman was also there now seemingly able to see and hear. And not only that, she wasn't very old anymore. She was wearing a teachers blouse as she smiled at Vera and pulled out a long wooden rod.

“Today, my student, we are going to talk about who is good and who is bad.” She said swatting the rod by Vera's fingers as she gave a quick nod and pulled her hands back. "That's a good kitty, you’re so well behaved. And your manners were perfect. I expect good things from you." she said walking around Vera as she placed her hand between her ears and smiled. A small screen rolled down in front of Vera as it started showing pictures. First was Rayo, then Gingitsune, and then Tirath and so forth as it continued, "Those are the enemies, they're bad." she said to Vera coldly.

"But they're not evil, they're good. And they're my friends." Vera said as the woman closed her eyes and sighed. Vera's head was forced down as the woman struck her ears with the rod making her scream in pain. Vera sniffed as she tugged up by her hair.

"They're evil and wrong, now say it while we watch the movie again." The woman said as the movie started playing again, and Vera remained silent. "Hmm, your not being a good young lady are you?" she said grabbed onto Vera's tail and tugged it rough as Vera screamed in pain again. "Say it for me or else!" she said lifting the rod as Vera bit her bottom lip as the woman struck her across the back of her thighs three times in succession.

Vera began to cry as her head was turned towards the movie, as she watched it over and over. The woman continued to beat her with the rod along all parts of her body until finally she said the words. "They're evil, they're wrong and should pay." she said slowly as the woman smiled and brought Vera's head to her chest and calmed her

"That's good, so very good. You learned finally, remember I'm the one who cares, just think of when they see that tail ring, they'll hurt you wont they?" she said as Vera nodded and slide down her body as she gripped her legs and looked up to her. "Now be a good girl and kill one of them." she said as Vera nodded and walked to the movie that was still playing. "I want you too kill the rabbit." she said as Vera smiled.

Vera awoke slowly as she looked around and stared at Hijinx with an evil look. She slowly lifted her wand as she took a step and raised it. "BiVak Rom" she said as a swirling inferno of flames engulfed Hijinx. It seemed that Vera had picked out the plate that would alter her mind or maybe it was the effects of the virus. It might just be her subconscious messing with her far too much, but whatever it was, it was quite evil and had no intention of being nice to the others.
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:44 pm

Gingitsune watched Rayo slump to the floor, her eyes widening with shock. She had believed that the signs had simply been lying, but suddenly she found that she had been completely and utterly wrong.
She quickly knelt down next to Rayo, instinctively feeling for a pulse, though she knew that they were in a game... strangely enough she felt it, and it felt slightly weak to her touch.
How were they supposed to help him?
If they were in the real world, then it would be easy- 911, a hospital, stomach pumping... whatever! But in the World the only thing she knew that could cure poison was an antidote, and she wasn't even sure if that game-made potion would have any effect on this kind of poison...
The whole field had a strange sort of feel to it, an abnormal vibe that took root in every single part of it, it was obviously hacked and set-up as a sort of 'Alice in Wonderland/Fairytale' theme.
"It's really worth a try..." she muttered to herself, and pulled out an antidote from her obi, giving it to Rayo.
She had expected some sudden recovery, but where there was none she was discouraged. All around her anxious faces were peering down at Rayo.
She knew the woman would be of no help to her, being deaf and blind, and the signs had changed from the smily face to a devil's face, complete with horns and a firey background.
This place really was evil.

(ooc: sorry for cutting you short before Rayo :P I though that everyone was done, je m'excuse)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:47 am

ooc: I figured it was the only way to put my character to sleep. He would never go to sleep here by his own will.

Glancing around, he wondered where he was. He didn’t see signs of anyone else being around. The place was completely untouched…it was an empty void. It felt lonely…not pure as some might have called it. Even if most humans were stupid and did ruin things…a place with nothing at all seemed even worse. Everything around him was an endless white…a quite opposite scenario to fighting not so long ago in a forest filled with nothing but darkness…darkness and spiders and an old lady. How did he get here anyway? The though quickly departed his mind as he stopped asking why. He accepted more or less he was trapped in the World. This was no different. The background still bothered him though. It wasn’t a tranquil white of the clouds or the bliss of an angel. It didn’t seem natural. Nothing was completely empty like this. It seemed like a prison instead of an escape from anywhere. A prison even worse than the World. At least there…there were people. At least his mind thought as much. They could have been fake…figments of his imagination. He could say everything about his life before this very moment though. It could have all been a dream…one he had finally woken up from. He shook his head. Even if he could call all his preconceived notions just part of an illusion…he wouldn’t. Questioning reality was fine…but he needed to be objective in it. There was no point wasting time…no matter what he planned to do.

His body still hadn’t stirred. It still lay on the floor. A perfect target if the deluded Vera chose it as her target. With the exception of the occasional flicker of electricity, there was no activity. Even if provoked…it would offer no real retaliation. A perfect target presented itself. That much was obvious when a few embers from the spell landed inches away from his head yet his body failed to move even that short distance away.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:47 pm

OOC: soory i havent been posting much...

ramza slumped next to the wall, completely confident that the food he stuffed himself with was helthy and not dangerous at all. suddenly rayo collapsed and several other people began to get sick. ramza's sickness that a sudden tiredness overcame him, and all of a sudden his stomach flip flopped and sent a few piles of what just came in, out. he did this about three times, then used an antidote. immediately his vommitting went away, however, when he tried to get up, he fell straight down and nearly hurt himself, he laid up against the wall, hardly able to lift his hand. he became so tired that his hand oppened and relaxed and let his wand roll a few feet away.he couldnt even sit up and he just rolled over on his back, unable to move, nearly paralyzed..............how could this be cured?
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:04 pm

As the first of the flame engulfed hijinx she let out a loud yelp of pain and quickly jumped from the flame. Dodging and tumbling around a barage of the bivak roms, she quickly closed the gap between her and the wavemistress. Ducking a swipe at her head, she grabs hold of vera's wand and grimaces as flames engulf her hand. Spining around, she kicks vera hard in the stomach and uses the spin to wrench the wand from her hand. Releasing it the second she had it out of vera's grasp, it flies across the room and clatters on ground. Running to the nearest source of water, she doses her hand in it to make the burning stop. Looking at those who had apparently been poisoned, she smirks and laughs at her luck. "I guess having two rabbit feet makes me twice as lucky!"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Ruri Hoshino
Sub-Player

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:44 pm

"My, My...it seems you've guys run into a very unlucky cabin. Or maybe insanity just struck." The voice seemed unfamiliar to them as a tall figured appeared at the door way the cabin. Her face was hidden behind the darkness itself as she stood there and twirled her wand behind her back, placing it into some sort of sheath. She stepped forward a bit as she began to speak to them once again, "Long time no see my dearest comrades, it seems as if its been so long." She officially stepped out of the shadows, revealing herself, it was Ruri Hoshino. Her appearance as well as her voice changed completely. Her appearance wasn't like before, her arm warmers, instead of long sleeves, were elegant arm warmers fir for a gothic lolita going to the opera. She wore a black neck choker with different magic symbols glowing in red. Her eyes were not gray-blue any more, but now stained with blood red, as her make up changed to suit her new attire. Her long black hair was in a assassins pony tail with a blood red jewel keeping it up.

Her new attire was a leather made black strapless bra with a blood red jewel in the middle and in the back, with black bell dancer pants with her old cloth from her black dress placed behind her, seemly to be like a dress from behind. Her wand was behind her in a black sheath so she didn't have to carry it in her hands any more. She looked at all them who seem to have gone through hell and back. She didn't say a word for a while as she looked at each of them, as if she was reminiscing from the past.

She cleared her throat for a moment, speaking in a cold serious voice, instead of the depressed some what kind voice she once hand. " I see you guys had quiet an adventure without me. Sorry I missed it. I bet your wondering where have I been, huh?" She said leaning against the cabin wall. "After the tournament, I lost track of you guys, I wasn't fast enough to keep up. So at first I thought, the hackers were going to get me and finish me off. Well, fortunate for me, I ran into my cousin, who's a hacker himself and he took me under his wing. To try and protect me, he hacked into my character and changed my attire and for a while he changed my name."

She looked down for a moment, with her eyes closed as she began to gather her thoughts. "Its kind of hard to remember some things, because of the battles went through with my cousin. You see my cousin and his friends vowed to be hacker hunters, or assassins to most degrees. For while I was pretty scared and regretful what I was doing with him. Because under him, we ran into a few hackers, and gave them the same fate we're in now. But, my cousin didn't stop there, he went as far as trying to kill them in this game, so they could die in the real world. In most peoples minds, yes he has lost his mind. It frighten me a great deal. But he said he was doing it to get revenge for what happened to me, and sadly his now deceased Fiancée...who, became like us, but unlike us, she didn't make it." She said looking at every one.

"Right now, you guys should consider yourselves to be very fortunate to be alive in the game this long. Because I have ran into others like us and they didn't make it. One by one they dropped like flies. My cousin told me the governments around the world are covering these deaths up, but the media has been foiling as such." Ruri then began to sigh and closed her eyes as she looked up towards the ceiling. "People say there's a god up there, but, if there was a god, he's stop this right now." Ruri looked back at every one, unsure if she should even continue. "I bet your wondering what my name was changed to? It was changed to Ruby Thunder. But this was only temporary anyways, it was to keep the hackers that were chasing you guys away from me and my cousin?s group. ?

Ruri crossed her arms as she leaned against the wall, seeing every one?s reaction to her story. ?Well to make a long story short, after seeing a lot of the things hacker?s can do to The World, its going to be hard to try and wake up from this nightmare. My cousin tried to get me out of my coma, but with no avail, here I am, just like you guys. But, I had my cousin change my name back, because I told I wanted to go back to you guys. For what reason, because you guys got me into this mess and I rather get out this mess with you guys.? Ruri gave a mysteriously warm smile as she looked at them.

?As for my new look, I can?t change it, if I do, there?s a high risk I could be deleted for good and I would be in my casket by morning. So, I hope you guys like it, cause this is the new me.? She said keeping up her smile. ?Well then, now that?s out in the open and seeing that you guys are in trouble by killing one another, how shall I be of assistance?? She said chuckling a little.

(I?m back! XD Miss me?)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:45 am

Tirath jumped from his bed in shock as the wand landed at his feet, then gasped at the sight of his lost ally. She looked different, but it was definitely Ruri......Lost in his thoughts he didn’t realize that Vera’s flames had spread from Hijinx’s bed to his own. Before he could react the flames surrounded him. There was no clear way out, but he grabbed the wand and stuck it in his belt. His own magic being no use, he held tight to the medallion at his neck and prepared for his end.

I’m sorry Kat. I promised I would find you, but it looks like I failed you again. I’m sorry and I love you.

As these last thoughts went through his mind, he thought he heard a voice respond.....

”You haven’t failed me. I am fine, and I am watching over you. We will be together again, when the time is right. Until then, I love you.”

Once again he saw the female Blademaster, saw her turn toward him. Before he had only had a vague idea that he had known the women, now he was sure who it was. The flames came closer, he could feel their heat all over himself. He had written off the voice and the vision as only a last hopeful dream, when he felt something fall into his lap. Looking down he saw his ball! The same ball he had lost in the battle, the same ball he had seen Kat holding in his dream!

In that moment he was no longer afraid. As the flames finally closed in on him, he let a single tear fall and a light shined forth from his medallion. The light spread out and covered his whole body. The light exploded from his body and in that flash, the flames, all of them, we’re gone. The ground, walls and beds around him were scorched, but Tirath stood at the center, unharmed

Well, how am I going to explain this he thought to himself as he looked out at his surprised friends
Last edited by Tirath on Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:24 pm

The food had not affected nighthand, but it seemed to have gotten to a few of the others...

but nighthand was too surprised to care. too many things had happened too fast.

vera attacking hijinx.

rayo keeling over.

ruri returning.

tirath doing... whatever the hell it was that he just did.

all too fast for him.

his mind spins, throwing away his sense of balance. he staggers, and tries to regain his feet. mind reeling and balance leaving, however, made this a formidable task. then he felt something from inside him take it's effects.

Sleep

Nighthand's senses left him, and he crumpled to the floor, the sleep of the game induced on him by the food he had eaten.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:28 pm

This truly was annoying. He didn’t feel any pain and he couldn’t hear anything either. All the same, his situation was no different from before. It had only taken him so long to piece together the facts and that this place wasn’t real…there seemed to be no way in or out. He tended to think such a place wouldn’t exist. The fact he had eaten some of the food before he appeared here also would indicate something strange. Dreaming was one theory. His eyes flickered. Did he smell something burning? He glanced around but Rayo couldn’t locate anything that could be on fire. He couldn’t see fire or anything else for that matter. Shrugging slightly, he hoped this truly was a dream or he would be feeling very foolish in a moment. He lifted his right hand in a fist and watched it unmoving. He concentrated and felt familiar warmth in his palm. A calm glow radiated from his knuckles. A spark of electricity zapped off. No matter what reality he was in…you can take the person from the lightning but you can’t take the lightning from that person. He slowly watched as the form of Lanceor emerged before him. It quivered a bit and seemed shaky as it formed. The outline became visible and from there, the whole beast smoothed out. As soon as it was together, it lunged at Rayo. Speeding over the short distance it reached him…

His eyes opened and he sat up, rubbing his head for a moment. Killing yourself in a dream…he’d have to remember that one. He glanced around, what had happened since he had lost conciousness?
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:45 pm

Gingitsune smiled brightly at Ruri as she came into the room, and jumped from where she had been sitting moodily on the bed to greet her.
"Ruri! I'm so glad you're back!" she said, smiling, and smoothing out her dress. "I'm also glad to have someone here that's acting normally, I was beginning to think that I would go insane next... but then again, I suppose that isn't really part of my personality." She looked back across the room, her violet eyes scanning each person around her.
"I was just lucky," she said, "I didn't eat any of the strange food... By the way Ruri, that's a nice look" she commented, letting her eyes linger regretfully on the wand, she just now noticed how empty she felt without it.
She flexed her hand and pushed her thoughts back to their present situation, everyone was acting quite strangely, and the signs were of no help to her anymore, all of them were the same picture- a single circle on a plain background. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, was it luck that kept her from eating the wrong food?
Suddenly, next to the door appeared the old woman, shuffling into the doorway on her small feet. She put an arm forward and pointed directly at Gingitsune, beckoning her to come forward with a long crooked finger.
Gingitsune's eyes widened at this, the woman was blind, how could she know which one was which when no one had really been talking?
She stood up on the bed and padded across in her bare feet, following the woman across the little house into the small sitting room.
The room looked tiny as Gingitsune entered it, and sat down on a chair in the corner, but the moment the woman closed the door it transformed into something quite large and grandiose.
The woman herself transformed... into a large golden phoenix which perched loftily upon a high pedestal.
"Why have you come here?" it asked in a low, melodical voice.
"We were sent." Gingitsune answered, briefly.
"Do you know why?" the bird asked again, calmly
"No. We simply were."
"I do not mean all of you, fox-girl, I mean only you. You were sent."
Gingitsune stared at the bird composedly, "I know."
"So why then have you brought the others? Cannot you see that they are all coming to harm even being here? This field was made specifically for one person, all others who enter it suffer the consequences."
Gingitsune stood up and lazily flexed her toes, stretching her leg out like a ballerina, and turning towards the door.
"If you don't want to give me answers, I might as well leave," she said, "I have no desire to be berated and questioned by a bird."
The bird nodded sagely, "I would have expected no less from you Gingitsune, only remember this- though the others may be with you, the final battle is only yours, and if you succeed, the key will unlock the gates of heaven for you."
Gingitsune looked at the bird and smiled, "that's fine... but will the others be all right?"
The bird began to fade, and the light vanished slowly from the room, bringing it back into darkness.
"Yes. Darkness always brings out the worst in people."
The old woman shuffled back in and led Gingitsune out of the sitting room, and back to the bedroom.
Gingitsune sat back down on the bed and sighed, "this place is quite strange."
The little window that had showed nothing so far but pitch black darkness became stained in a faint, soft light, revealing a glimpse of the forest around them. "Morning..." Gingitsune said, looking back up at the sign.
It now read: "Cock-a-doodle-do, no breakfast for you, young hearts must travel on."

(I handed in my term paper, and ta da, I'm back :P)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:41 am

Vera's eyes turned white as she stared up towards the roof for a moment. And then she disappeared

ooc: Umm I'm leaving for a while, to live with my aunt ask Rayo. But please don't let me die, use me as a temporary enemy. I've wanted Vera to be slightly evil and since she is under mind control anyway, do it. Thanks

Ruri Hoshino
Sub-Player

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:31 am

Ruri stayed at the area she's been at since she arrived in the room. She didn't dare touch any of the food, but instead carefully watched everyone good stir crazy, as Gingi had left them for a moment. She closed her eyes to see if she had any items that she could help them with, but alas, there was none. Instead all she could do was watch them slowly suffer from the food they ate.

Her blood red eyes scanned the whole room as she opened her eyes quickly, even to make sure none of them were going to attack her. She looked up towards the ceiling and wondered when will their adventure begin? She was sick and tired of being stuck in the game and wearing the same clothes over and over again. She thought to herself, the first thing she was going to was eat while taking a nice hot shower, then hug every signle realtive and stay up all night, even to watch the sun rise for the next day.

For a small moment she closed her eyes once again and began to question once again, was there even a god? If there was, he must of been cruel, to let them be stuck inside a fake world, were the only gods here, didn't even hear a prayer they had. I'm tired of playing, I'm tired of the computer and I'm tired of flase hope. I just want to go home and see those I love, is that to much to ask from the almighty creator? If there even was one. Maybe I did something wrong in a past life to be punish here. Oh well, But I wonder, how many more lives are sacraficed in order to get out of here? Or maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. Maybe, its who I'd have to sacrafice in order to get out of this mess.

Ruri opens her eyes and watches her fellow team mates act insane and out of their characters, as Ruri gives a sigh wishing to get out of here and maybe find a way to help them out of this mess.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:47 pm

As Hijinx continued to wrestle with Vera, Tirath sat in the corner thinking over all that had just occurred. That had been Kat, of that he was sure, but she had been captured by the hackers.......How could she have been free? More importantly, what had she done to save him? Everything had happened so fast, he wasn’t sure what that light was that had surrounded him. He saw Ruri looking around, seeming somewhat confused.

I guess I should go and explain this to someone who is a little more....sane.
He approached her and took a spot leaning back against the wall next to her.. Looking strait ahead he spoke, not really caring wether she listened or not.

“It wasn’t my power, I know that, but it was comforting and familiar...... It reminded me of Kat..... Is that possible? I heard her voice.... She said she was ok and that we would meet again when the time was right. I’m worried though. The only way she can be free from the hackers, is if she joined them, but helping one of the us certainly won’t go well for her..... I only hope we don’t have to fight her.....”

He had spoken without thought, and with his last words came to realize that he may have to do just that one day. He stood in silence now, simply waiting for the order to continue on their quest....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:27 pm

Vera yawned as she got to her feet, the teachings in her head went into hiding, at least for now. She jumped too her feet as she ran over to Ruri. "I missed you." she said purring against her legs.

ooc: yeah, sorry my aunt's comp sucks.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:20 am

ooc: Probably won’t be my best post but its been a few days since anyone posted and I’d hate to see the topic die down at all.

Rayo slowly recounted their turmoil thus far. First came the spiders in the dark. Then came the food and cabin with the old lady. He focused on Armina and imagined him telling her that they were ok more or less so far. Flashmail only works in root towns (ooc: at least I remember Orca saying that in terms of the game) so telepathy was his only real option. He didn’t know if it worked…in doubt he would have to assume it failed. If it did get through though, at least the others still at the hideout would have some idea what was going on.

He turned and greeted the transformed Ruri. Still a bit tired from the poison, he merely exchanged a hello as well as some equipment. A wand of storms would be much more useful for her than her previous wand and a time headband could always come in handy.

When Rayo saw Gingitsune return to the bedroom, he walked over and leaned against the wall near her. Motioning slightly to everyone else, he asked the important question.
“When do we move?”
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP