Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:04 pm

Clappin and cheering energenticly hijinx continued to watch with interest. Leaning over a little, she falls off the grunty farm and rolls down the side into a seated position. "Back off zavier, you're gonna ruin the fun for everyone." Pulling out a bright polka dotted megaphone, hijinx began her annoucing of the match.

"Oh my! Vera appears to have taken a hostage! Is this the end for our beloved Gingitsune-sama!? Let"s watch and find out!"

Jumping up from her seated position, she wraps herself around kains head and places her legs on his shoulders. Allowing the hand with the megaphone to dangle at her side, she ignored that she had her hands over his eyes and leaned forward as best she could.

"This so much fun! Don't you think so asura?"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:12 pm

Lakely had once again met up with Neo. The two had been friends for quite some time before the formation of the Vanguards. As the two began to talk he looked over and saw a bunch of players gathering together. Suddenly a player with two different swords appeared in front of a female cat player. Lakely was confused as to what was happening and looked back at the hideout to guess if anyone was still in there. The player's two swords were magnificent. He was not a twinblader but he had two blades that were more or less like blademaster weapons. This new player spoke a few words and it looked like the two were about to fight.

His new teammates were all there watching this intensely. Judging by what the game system said, the two players names were Asgard and Vera. Wait, weren't those two of the people who were partners with Gingitsune and the rest? Lakely thought to himself. As the fight was at a still the two players were staring each other down. It seemed that Vera had already taken down a few players before Asgard showed up, and she was on her way to kill Gingitsune.

The battle started and Vera had casted a BiVak Rom spell on Asgard and after it disappeared Asgard was gone with it. "What happened to him?" Lakely yelled and continued watching. As Vera began to say something to the crowd she quickly made her move towards Gingitsune and grabbed her neck, almost piercing it with her claws. Some players began to shuffle about anxiously wondering what would happen. Sitting on opposite roofs were Nighthand and Hijinx respectively. It seemed hopeless for Gingitsune at the moment. "Is Asgard going to return? If he doesn't I'm getting in there if everyone else jumps in. I may have just met Gingitsune but she's the leader of my new partners." Lakely said to Neo as he still stood right beside him. Vera was very determined to rid of Gingitsune and she knew that if anyone interfered she would kill Gingitsune before she herself died as well. Hopefully though, someone will intervene and put a stop to Vera before anyone else is seriously hurt.

(OOC: Pretty short. I might not be here the rest of the day so I won't have a chance to post anymore and I must go now.)

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:37 pm

The immediate surroundings in the area dropped in temperature significantly in a quick instant. Accompanied by the quick gust of wind that swept through the crowd, the whole of the group was chilled to the bone. A whistling wind continued to blow, and with that, Vera's eyes noticeably flickered with concern. The signals were all there, but then again, that person hadn't been seen for quite some time. Ever since the Yamiyo Server tournaments, the girl who could strangely control each and every water molecule she comes into contact with had not shown herself in some time. How then could she appear here. The blue collar around Vera's neck began to glow a cerulean blue, and the kitten could no doubt feel the ice cold that emanated from it to her neck. Determined, she would ignore it to keep Gingitsune hostage. Her sharp nail pressed hard against the Wavemistress' neck, and she hissed softly in her ear. In the back of Vera's mind she knew what the possibility of this shift in climate could mean. Tokki is back.

A solemn tear dripped out of Vera's eye and started down her cheek. Vera squinted, feeling the ticklish feeling of the droplet cascading down her soft skin towards her chin. She kept her composure, and stared forth until the strangest thing happened. The tear suddenly stopped and went back up into her eye. She squinted harder again, yet the tear would not come back down. It was perhaps the weirdest thing that had ever happened to her. Thinking about it was unnecessary. She knew what it meant.

Tokki soon lowered from the air as if out of nowhere, her white angelic wings extended. Her feet hit the floor softly behind Vera, who promptly turned her head towards the blue-haired vixen. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped mildly. Tokki frowned at the girl and crossed her arms. As her arms crossed, tightening around her chest, so did the collar around Vera's neck. A gasp of air from her mouth signaled her distress, and Tokki leaned into her face to have a short chat. Tokki moved a large amount of hair away from her face and ran her tongue across her upper lip. With a sigh, she looked down at the shorter, more catlike Vera.

"What are you doing, kitten?" Anger was apparent in her tone. As an accent, the mistglaive began to glow an even brigther color of blue when she tightened her grip around the shaft to show her discomfort with the situation. "You need to snap out of this, you're upsetting me and the rest of them."

Nevermind the akward situation the two were in-- everyone else in the group seemed amazed that the queen of ice had even returned to them. Suddenly, Tokki's character had paused in the middle of a field somewhere. No movement or life emanated from the figure, nor did anyone know where it was. The girl encased herself in a box of ice to ensure she would not be destroyed by the occasional passing by monsters, and went on pause. Now she would return, and with no time to spare. Vera seemed to snap out of the trance of Tokki's words, and she darted her eyes down to her sharp nail that was pressed against Gingitsune's neck to threaten Tokki to loosen the collar on her neck. In retaliation, Tokki glanced down at the orb portion of her mistglaive which was pointed directly at Vera's heart from below. All it would take would be for Tokki to extend the blade into her chest and she would be through. Vera gulped, though it was difficult through the tight collar.

"Don't make a stupid decision, Vera. Let Gingitsune go. You need to conquer your problems within yourself." Tokki frowned at her friends predicament. If it weren't for the problems that went on in her real life, she would be able to handle situations like this that cause severe stress on her mind. From being Vera's friend for so long, she knew the traumas she dealt with before she was comatosed through this game. A stable mind this girl did not have. Unexpectedly, the blade from the icy mistglaive touched Vera's back where her heart would be. The cold blade sent a shiver through Vera's spine.

"Either you can let her go, or I will make you let her go," Tokki explained.

"If you stab me, she'll die."

Tokki tsked her old friend, and shook her head. "Who said anything about stabbing?"

Suddenly, the collar tightened again thought just barely. In no time, Vera would become lightheaded and fall to the floor from lack of circulation. Sort of a long distance sleeper hold. Tokki kept the blade up against Vera's back until it would happen, and waited to break her away from Gingitsune to pin her to the floor. Hopefully, it would work just fine.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:36 am

Asura had been just talking to Gingitsune as Vera made her move, immediately taking a hostage, most likely to prolong her own life. The Blademaster had instinctively drawn his sword, the Patriot clashing against his steel sheath as it is drawn. His eyes keep a careful glance on the dangerous claws of Vera, knowing that in any case, it would be those claws that would deal a finishing blow. It had been a while since Asura had fought Vera and in any case he didn't want to die within the World without knowing what would happening. Even as Vera makes her ultimatum, the Blademaster grips his sword tighter, keeping a careful eye on Vera, not willing to allow an opening in his stance to appear against the dangerous hacked player.

Either way, he was expecting Gingitsune to come out of this fray alive. That wand of hers seemed to be filled with a strange magic that didn't exist normally within the World, so it would most likely be able to defeat the hacked cat player. Worse came to worse, it would save her from death most likely, instead of what would likely await Vera. Gingitsune and her friends appeared to talk to Vera as though she wasn't normally like that, though Asura wouldn't know for sure. His only experience with the cat player was in a harsh tournament that had cost him a life in the World. The Blademaster was sure not to make the same mistake twice in any case.

"This is so much fun! Don't you think so Asura?" Asura quickly turns around to see the strange hacked player Hijinx atop Kain's head, seeming to be far to entertained in a fight of this magnitude for Asura's taste. It bothered him in a way, though he would have to ignore it for now. It seemed apparent that there was nothing he could do at the moment, so he immediately turned his attention back to the fight with Vera.

In those few seconds he had missed between the two events, the entire fight had changed. A player he recognized as Tokki from the invitational tournament now had her infamous Mistglaive held to the cat player's back, an icy grip surrounding Vera's collar. Most likely, the player would pass out before doing any major damage, as her instinct would command for the strangling hold to be removed. It was an interesting turn of fate, as Asura hadn't expected any new entrances into this fight, though obviously he was far off now. He would just have to sit and watch at this point.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:44 am

Nighthand watched the battle with only half of his attention. that is, what little of it there was. Asgard seemingly died, but was probably somehow just hidden, or cloaked somehow. he didn't believe his final comment at all.

but then, the climate changed.

as soon as the temperature shifted, nighthand knew who it would be.

"Tokki." he wispered to himself. sitting up quickly, he was just in time to see her float down on wings like a blue-haired angel from heaven to save Gingitsune. she held vera at bay. though against tokki's absolute control over water, it was no surprise that the little firecat was down.

one day, he might like to see how he fared agains her. but not now. despite her powers, she was still ten levels below him. he woulod wait for his challenge.

perhaps by then he would have some things he wanted. some things he craved, like a new blade. like asgards blade. like th blade so calmly sitting in the ground, where asgard had disappeared...

stopping himself, nighthand forced his thoughts away from treachery. he didn't want to suffer vera's fate, whatever it may be.

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:18 am

OOC: I' making the assumption that Vera will eventually pass out. If that doesn't work, you can just delete this :P

As the group gawked at him, Kodel dropped his hand “Fine. I’ll get myself up.” He flipped himself over and pushed himself to his knees. He groaned at the effort it required. He hated how using his arm exhausted him so fast. He’d only removed the four hacked claws Vera had put into him, and it felt like he had run a hundred miles.

His breath slowed to a normal pace as he lifted to his feet. He stumbled off, the numbness in his legs starting to fade as he walked. He slowly straightened as he crossed the main plaza of the root town, and by the time he made it to the residential area again, he was able to maintain a slow jog.

He stared at the sky in awe as the area ahead of him suddenly filled with light, like some daytime aurora. The stream rippled and spread to form a large sphere. that must be Gingi or Rayo… Well… I’m impressed

He tore the Pheonix Wing from its sheath as he rounded the corner, and stopped at the edge of the force field, slamming his fist into the edge. He could hack through it, but he didn’t know how that would affect whoever was maintaining it.

“No…” he murmured faintly. He saw Vera inside, holding Gingitsune in a headlock, her blood soaked claws inches from her neck. Her back was towards him. Vera is… WAS a friend, but had that field not been there, he would’ve taken the opportunity to split her in half like a melon.

Vera suddenly jerked, her collar glowing brightly. He scanned the crowd, and jolted backward as an almost angelic figure slowly lowered into view. A soft blue nimbus around her head set off her snow white wings, and her sea blue hair ruffled around her shoulders, stirred by an unseen breeze.

“Wow…” he murmured. While his figure was a result of passing through his own personal Hell, Tokki looked as if she had been… promoted. Deified would be a better word. His breath suddenly misted in font of him, though he did not feel the drop in temperature.
He couldn’t hear the conversation that passed between the Long Arm and the corrupted Wavemistress, but suddenly Vera collapsed, and the force field winked out of existence, its presence no longer necessary. The crowd immediately started to disperse, the spectacle apparently over, save for the few new potential members, plus the veterans he recognized. He sheathed his weapon and stepped up by Tokki, the grass, now covered with a thin layer of frost, crunching softly under his feet.

He stepped up quietly by Tokki, then, remembering his spill with Vera, stepped around to her side where she could clearly see him. I swear, you grow more beautiful every time I see you, old friend. Before long, you will blind the players who deign to look at you Rather than say that line, of course, which probably would’ve gotten him another near fatal wound, he just smiled slightly. “Good to see you again, Tokki. It has been very long time.”
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:28 am

"Must get up." Vera said waking quickly as she tryed too breathe in deeply. Vera was literly Tokki's pet and the collar she wore gave Tokki complete control in short. "Please let me go and I will explain, by the way sorry everyone and very sorry Gingitsune." she said as she felt the mistglaive move enough for her too turn.

Vera's appearance seemed different too herself as she looked too herself in the reflection of the weapon. Her blue streaks in her hair that seemed perfectly contrast too the pink. Her dress blood red and short, that at the right angle a player could see up now. "My mental state is weakening, so much pain."
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Neo...
Player

Post by Neo... » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:53 am

Neo looked down at the where the battle had been taking place. The player known as Asgard was nowhere to be seen, and his opponent, an odd-looking, cat-like character that the others had referred to as Vera stood still, with her hostage now free. A cool breeze overcame the field with the appearance of a new female player who was called "Tokki". At Vera's back, she held a shimmering blade. What's going on?

Neo looked at Lakely, who was awaiting the next series of events. Gingitsune? I don't know these people, or what they fight for... would I give my life for an unknown cause? The Twinblade held his two open palms in front of his face. What would happen if I die in this game? The link between my consciousness and my body has been severed. Would I merely cease to exist? Can it be that a single strike from anything in this simulated world can truly kill me?

Neo gazed at his surroundings, noticing the appearance of some of the other Vanguards who had been watching the fight. It seems we have a part to play here, though I have no idea what. I will no doubt find out in due time, but until then... what should I do. Lakely was dedicated to fight any threat that would show itself to this new group of players, but what of Neo?

Neo | Twinblade | Lvl. 18 | Tiger Claws | Staccatto | Gale of Swords | Repth | Vak Kruz | Juk Rom |

Shugotenshi
Sub-Player

Post by Shugotenshi » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:00 am

A cat player with a microphone, a magical forcefield, this was all too much for me.

The fight had died down, and all of the participants were unknown to me. I was on the sidelines of a serious battle. But what could they want? Why are they fighting here? I noticed many of them had special “alterations.” Hackers most likely, but why would they be fighting like this? Many ideas swirled though my head. A hacker war perhaps? Maybe a special event?

A while back I remembered rumors of players being thrown into comas because of “The World.” Anything on the BBS was promptly deleted. What I got was the impressions of a conspiracy to cover it up by CC corp. Although I don’t know anything for certain I’m almost positive that it was the fault of hackers. Peoples life’s are being destroyed and hackers are to blame…I think.

“These players… they might know something. I’m trapped here and I need all the information I can get.” I thought to myself. Looking over at the player I wanted to help before I was awestruck by the fight, I breathed a sigh of relief. “He’s ok.” I said aloud.

What should I do? I didn’t want to go near the fight; I was only level 6. They would easily kill me if they wanted to. That cat player…it looks like he knows something about this. He was cheering this entire thing on! I quietly sneaked over to the odd cat-like player. Hiding behind other players, ducking, even acting as a innocent bystander at times to reach him in good time. Innocent bystander, I didn’t consider myself one… I usually do think of myself as different.

I finally reached a long line of boards towards the Grunty farm. I was headed that way with Tempest in the first place, but something told me to head back to the Chaos Gate. Now I wasn’t sure that was a good idea. With a sprint I jolted across the vacant path, each step louder than the last. “Good, no-ones watching me” I said quietly. I had much practice as a child with stealth. Those nights where I sneaked down to the kitchen, eating a few cookies and having that ‘extra’ piece of pie. I used to even go to the basement, watching those TV shows and movies that I was “too young” to see. Now those skills were being put to practical use, although I’m sure my parents wouldn’t agree. With a sigh I pushed away the thoughts of the past as I came to the back of the cat player. I unsheathed my blade and brought it to the neck of my new “friend.” Preoccupied with the fight, he never noticed until cold steel touched him.

“You seem to be having a good time,” I said. “Why don’t we talk. I’m sure someone with your tastes has much information.” I looked at the player’s data above his head. I set this option to separate the high level from the low level, and it helps a lot. But what I saw was a level 21 twinblade. “Shit, even though I have the advantage this guy is good!” I thought to myself. My palm full of sweat, I waited for the reaction of the cat player

(OCC: snuck isn’t a word…odd that we use it so.)
Shugotenshi | lvl.12 | Heavy Blade | Imp Wood Bands| Juk Zot | Mumyn Lei | Apple Pie x 25 | Speed Charm x 2 | 800 gp

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:51 pm

Nighthand found himself more and more distracted from the battle in front of them. not that anything was hapening, but still. he found his eyes drawn more and more towards asgard's sword. the unknown power of darkness, so close. it was almost like he could reach out and grab it, it was so close.

nighthand tried to wrench his mind away. it worked, for a moment. but his thoughts drifted back, again and again. it was too much for him, he couldn't stand it, the overwhelming desire to have that power.

Suddenly taken over, nighthand's body jerks, and he leaps to the ground. before anyone can react, he is on his feet and running, to the epicenter of the battle. dodging regular players, friends, and foes alike, nighthand dashes towards his goal.

soon it is within his grasp. the sword he had dreamed of. Asgard must be dead, he thought, why else would he leave the sword here?

standing still a moment, nighthand gazes into the pure blackness of the blade in front of him. slowly, carefully, he reaches out. his hand comes ever closer to the blade, the hilt, the pommel. then, in one quick motion, his hand flicks out and grasps the handle of the blade.

before nighthand can react, even enough to draw the sword from it's place in the ground, the blade disappears. like a specter, it fades, leaving nighthand with his hand in the air, holding nothing.

"NOOOO!" he gasps, his mind twisting with the thought of being so close, but having his goal slip between his fingers so easily. "Nooo." he sags to the ground, utterly defeated.

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:25 pm

Vera slumped directly into Tokki's arms as the cut off flow of blood to the brain took it's effect. Gingitsune was released, and Tokki turned Vera in her arms, and pressed her head against her shoulder and held her. A flow of cold came from Tokki's fingers as she rested her hand upon Vera's neck, and held her close. She knew the cat-like girl could feel it and the shame would be frozen in place in her mind. What everyone around them were thinking was all but speculated as Tokki stared out into the stunned crowd around them. Tokki's eyes closed for a moment, and she exhaled an icy breath of air that stained the air. She wiped a cerulean lock of hair from her face and reopened her eyes.

"I'm back." There was nothing else she really needed to say to them. She turned to the shaken up Gingitsune and nodded her head in respect, before looking down at Vera who was in tears in her arms. All that was to be determined was what the group would do about such treacheries. Kodel and presumably Asgard were victims of the psychotic outburst by the felinous Vera. Now it seemed they had drawn unexpected amounts of attention in the middle of the town. Though she hadn't directly scrutinized her surroundings, it was easy to note that there were people that they hadn't had in their group before peering down at them from the rooftops. Then again, they could have joined the group before she left.

There was something else in the back of her mind that was eating her. She could have sworn she saw Asura, a member of the Vanguards of Twilight, the guild she belonged to, as she swooped low through the streets towards Vera from behind. If this was indeed true, a reunion was in sight.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:29 am

"Put me down Tokki." Vera said shifting some as she stared up at Tokki. "Please, I wont kill anyone. Or do anything bad." she said softly as she stared at everyone that was around her and started too blush with embarrasement

ooc; tired

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:52 am

Gingitsune's eyes cooly regarded Tokki, true that Tokki had saved her, and she was grateful for it, though she had been looking forward to see what powers Cybele had to offer for close range combat. She shrugged sedately, there would be another time for it...
The most pressing thing now would be what to do with Vera. It seemed as if she had come back to normal, but whether another lapse would occur, or whether she would remain normal was questionable.
Gingitsune moved towards Tokki, and calmly asked her to put Vera down.
Once Vera was back on the ground Gingitsune knelt down next to her and looked her squarely in the eye.

"Vera? Are you back to normal now? If you are you need to answer some of our questions- firstly, what happened? What made you attack us like that? Is someone controlling you?"

Gingitsune held onto Cybele for balance, and if it came to it, for protection too. The aura around Cybele had lessened to a dull yellow, and yet at a second's strong emotion could blaze up again and restrain Vera from moving. Though Gingitsune trusted Vera, she didn't much want to be back in a hostage situation as she had been a few moments ago.

(ooc: sorry for this short post, trying to sort out some problems)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:44 am

"Yes, I'm myself. I felt a way I seemed too like. When we were around that old woman and that food, I started having weird dreams about being a school girl and her my teacher. The next thing I was trying too kill Hijynx. I did everything of my will in a way, the hacker I met long ago and the woman made me want too do it." she explained nodding slowly. "I seemed too like orders."

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:44 am

"It's good to be home again..." Michael shifted the large suitcase down his right shoulder and let it slump on his bed. He headed over to his computer and began to set up the game. He looked around his dusty room and began to log into 'The World'. It had been a while since he had last logged into 'The World' so the experiences of transforming into your character were a bit different for him. He almost felt as if were he were going to hurl and was dizzy at the same time. He slapped his hand on his forehead and concentrated on the fact that it would all be over soon. Wanderer logged into Mac Anu and looked around. He grasped his staff eagerley, he was excited about having the ability to be able to cast spells and be a wizard class in such reality. He walked down the steps away from the Chaos Gate slowly as if he were remembering every single moment just like his first time within the game. In his mind he had though that it was good to be back and would immediatley set off to party after he got his items and skills checked over. Over his break he had forgotten most things about the game so the town would be a nice safe spot to remember without being attacked by a monster. Wanderer walked around the trading ports in the town he had remembered these places well since even if he did log into the game sometimes he wouldn't go into the fields to train and become the strongest player he would stay behind and trade for rare items or sell his items to complete deals for rare items. He had the passion to hunt and secure the items he had. So far he was doing quite alright, with his long absence no one would expect for him to have that many rare items.
He ignored these facts however and was more interested in the game itself. He looked around at all of the terrifying character designs and then again the others that looked like basic role playing characters or the ones that you would see in fairy tales. A couple of new players to the game ran past him and he remembered his first days in the game. New and fresh, it was scary. He walked over to the long and mezmorizing river of the Mac Anu town and set his feet into the water. He saw the water materilize out of his way so he couldn't feel any wetness. With so many upgrades within the game he was thinking that the next possible upgrade was to make it so that he would be able to feel the wetness. Although that much reality might scare him off not being able to tell what was game and what was happening to himself in real life. He picked himself up and wandered over to a quite large group of players who looked rather shabby for their character designs. It looked as if they were in pain or they were sad, were these normal character attributes? It had been a while since he were in the game maybe it were some new feature or perhaps they were just up playing all night? He ignored this and headed down to the marketplace he was going to stock up on items and head out to catch up on his leveling, hopefully he would be able to also start catching up on his rare item hunting as well.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge