Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:12 pm

Hawaiian Hula Girl sounds good also.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:59 pm

AGAIN I STATE: STOP THE DAMN BICKERING AND ACTUALLY TRY TO MOVE THIS THING ALONG. Personally, I think that the planning was a good idea to try out, but it doesn't seem to have worked. The overall quality of posts on Main has degraded, and it's time to put an end to it. People, please shut your asses and use your mouths and minds to actually do something worthwhile. I really don't think we want to stay here forever.

Once again, I post a basic plan for us to use/modify/do whatever to:

1) Bombard eye with a few tornado spells, and maybe one of Gingi's flashbangs. This should throw off eye, especially if he's already performing one of his spinning moves.

2) Send in a few fast characters to do hit and runs while he's off balance, pushing him back and possibly doing him some damage.

3) Send in more spells, from all around. By this time we could have people stationed at various points around the town, to hit him from angles. We could even get a few players up on the rooftops.

4) While these spells are flying, have as many people converge from as many angles as we can at once, hitting and running all at once and continueing onwards out of range of an attack.

5) Continue as many times as needed, with as many variations as needed to finish him off.

Now, people, please do something constructive. And if I see one more post about people not paying attention, or people insulting one another, or putting Asura into a dress, i swear...

And by the way, I highly doubt that Eye would be distracted by Asura in a dress. He doesn't have the same sensations within game as we do due to the coma situation, so he would not likely pay as much attention.

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:06 am

I must agree with Nighthand. Let us be more constructive and such now.

Personally, I think we are unlikely to defeat Eye outright. We need Asgard for that at the moment. Considering he's a Twin Blade, he most likely has some healing spell in his arsenal that will really mess with our strategy. Especially since a plan against a level 50 Twin Blade leaves no room for error.

A retreat would be costly as well... so that should be avoided unless as a last resort. Honestly, I think that the victory of this ambush depended entirely on the first stage alone. However, I feel that we can avoid this problem with a simple thing.

Let's bring Asgard back into the picture. If Eye realize he is neglecting his offiical target, he'll be forced to go back after Asgard. At this point, we can lay a better ambush with all our forces. Perhaps we could give Eye a trip through the Chaos Gate before we blow it up? It would buy us time to get to the hideout before he gets back at the very least.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:36 am

Ok, Nighthand's plan sounds good but probably we only half of the SP that we had at the beginning of the fight so we can't waste the SP like before. When we do the hit and run attacks, just using physical attacks would be suffice since using physical skills would take too long and be costly for us SP wise. Also, we shouldn't count on Gingi to help us since she is need to keep the Chaos Gate from reforming and I doubt she can a flashbang while keeping the Chaos Gate sealed. We could throw Eye back into the river and use thunder spells to hurt him.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:42 am

Okay. Me and Nighthand actually have built up a skeleton plan for which I shall now post about! w00t for teamwork!

1) Nighthand will Flashmail Asgard ASAP. Asgard will probably get a cheap hit on Eye, then start running towards the Chaos Gate.

2) Somebody else in Group E flashmails Group G, briefing them on the plan.

3) Group G trips Eye with spells as he draws near the Chaos Gate. At the same time, Asgard prepares the Chaos Gate for usage.

4) Asgard takes Eye to a field with him while he's distracted from the slipping. He then gates out before Eye can react, as the evil Twin Blade will be distracted by the sudden change. Asgard also knows the plan. Eye doesn't.

5) Gingi blows up CG as soon as Asgard comes out. Eye and Gem are both dealt with; team runs like hell to the hideout.

6) Much rejoycing over levellage!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:16 am

another alternative to asgard going into the gate is someone else grabbing Eye and porting, not hoping to return. this person would most likely be killed by eye, but they may still be able to return and be revived. this is less feasible though, which is why we stuck with the asgard plan.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:22 am

There's one part of the plan that isn't mentioned. What should Group E do while Asgard is heading towards Eye? Should we just run like hell while hoping to survive against Eye or distracting him with spells?
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:37 am

The usual distraction techs as shown earlier. Though it would inevitably be on a much more defensive basis then the original plan, as we don't have to kill Eye.

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:41 am

The plan so far of dealing with Eye is great everyone!!! I'm sure it will work out just fine and we will finally be rid of Eye for now.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:58 am

I actually like that chaos gate idea. And if we can't get Asgard to do it, I'd like to offer myself up as the tripee to take the poor basa (missing a t, r, d) off to a field. Whether I return or not, that's prolly up to Asgard since he posts the results.

But again, that's if we can't get Asgard. Anyway, it sounds really good. Personally, I vote for that. :D
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:16 pm

I think that we have a plan to get of rid of the evil Eye and afterwards, we drink on our victory.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:45 pm

Well, it seems that we have a concensus on a plan. Now, can someone post like a final thing about what's going to happen? Someone after this post, someone please put that up. Thx, and it seems we have a good chance of winning.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:05 pm

"YAY! We have a plan!" Hijinx removes a lab coat and scribbles something down on a clipboard. Dotting the end witha florish, she makes the clipboard disappear, smiling again. "Thank you all for participating in my little experiment. You've all been very helpful, especially wren. I don't get upset that easily you know. :roll: "
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:43 pm

I'm going to repost what Asura posted earlier but something added.

1) Nighthand will Flashmail Asgard ASAP. Asgard will probably get a cheap hit on Eye, then start running towards the Chaos Gate.

2) While Asgard is headed towards Eye, Group E will try to get Eye off balance while trying not to get kill by Eye.

3) Somebody else in Group E flashmails Group G, briefing them on the plan.

4) Group G trips Eye with spells as he draws near the Chaos Gate. At the same time, Asgard prepares the Chaos Gate for usage.

5) Asgard takes Eye to a field with him while he's distracted from the slipping. He then gates out before Eye can react, as the evil Twin Blade will be distracted by the sudden change. Asgard also knows the plan. Eye doesn't.

6) Gingi blows up CG as soon as Asgard comes out. Eye and Gem are both dealt with; team runs like hell to the hideout

Does this plan sound good now?
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster

Neo...
Player

Post by Neo... » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:13 pm

Sorry I haven't been around to add my two cents on this new plan. I've been out with the sickness... and a horrible case of laryngitis to boot. I never want to be a mime... ever!

Anywhoo, I'm feeling mildly better now, so I wanted to add something. The plan so far looks great, but have we decided who's gonna die from Eye's first spinning attack? I know Zavier volunteered himself, but I think the chances of my character dieing are much more realistic since I'm the lowest level character involved in this battle.

And yes, I realize that everyone has a much lower level than Eye, but I have the greatest difference. So the first part of the plan should involve reviving whoever gets killed along with anyone healing themselves.

I guess people can just vote on who should die in group E...

Neo | Twinblade | Lvl. 18 | Tiger Claws | Staccatto | Gale of Swords | Repth | Vak Kruz | Juk Rom |