Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:08 am

am I in group e? Shiet man....Tirath ain't done much lately, I think he can afford to die once, sides I got a ressurect on my body......plus I think Nighthand was willing to put his life on the line too.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:22 am

Tirath, you're in group E since we used your ball to distract Eye.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:05 am

*hits mallet against table while suddenly in judge costume*

Anyways. *costume reverts back to normal* I think the plan is decided and that we should move on.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:27 pm

Pulling a giant cartoon mallet out of her pocket, hijinx smashes asura. "That's my job!"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:29 pm

I agree that the plan is complete and that we should move on, but where's Asgard to move it for us?

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:32 pm

hmm...I wonder.....but yeah, I really want to get back to the way we used to post..the planning thing is kinda fun, but it feels like you aren't actually part of it, you know what i mean?.....I mean, i have a brilliant idea for a quest thing that i want to do within a main plot story (thanks to the last Samurai I watched last night, which was an awesome movie), but i can't really do that the way things are....

But yeah, I wonder where Asgard is....maybe we should look for him?...although, if you want to Gingitsune, I thought you could post in it too...so maybe you could further it.

Z
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:05 pm

Yeah, this doesn't feel quite right. Speaking of missing people, what happened to armina?
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:38 pm

Hmm, well Armina is pretty busy ^_^ I talked to her a few days ago, but she must have a lot to do between her house and her family.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:25 pm

Poor mina. I'm giving her a special present.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:07 pm

Is it just me guys, or is this planning thing not that...great? I don't know, I mean, I like it, and it gives us a chance to work together...but now, it seems as though we aren't doing anything. I don't feel as involved with the plot as I did. We have to wait for Asgard, who is having his own problems, which I understand. But, there is nothing to do...it's irritating, because i really love posting in the plots. Maybe we should go back to the other way we used to do it...

What do you guys think?
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:57 pm

I think it's was a good idea since I was going into finals and all that stuff which allow me to write for a little bit and still be an active member. The plot should not be decided by one person. I thought Gingi would have some idea what to do if Asgard wasn't here. It was a nice break from the storytelling but shouldn't be overdone. I would like to go back to the other way as well since I have nothing to do now.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:45 pm

Phoenix512 wrote:I think it's was a good idea since I was going into finals and all that stuff which allow me to write for a little bit and still be an active member. The plot should not be decided by one person. I thought Gingi would have some idea what to do if Asgard wasn't here. It was a nice break from the storytelling but shouldn't be overdone. I would like to go back to the other way as well since I have nothing to do now.
Alright, this is how it's going to be, since Asgard hasn't come back- this is what we're going to do- the plan is done and over with, I can't advance the plot any further since it's Asgard's plot and only he knows exactly where it's going- however, if you guys want to, we could go against Asgard's wishes and rp the plan we made in the Quest Post... What do you think?

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:06 pm

You have my vote...unles, Gingitsune, you just award based on the plan and how we thought it would work, that way, this could be done, and you could bring in a new scenario.

Z

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 pm

Zavier_D wrote:You have my vote...unles, Gingitsune, you just award based on the plan and how we thought it would work, that way, this could be done, and you could bring in a new scenario.

Z
Possible, but Asgard, based on what he has previously told me, still has a lot of the scenario yet to be told- though I will do some sort of 'fun romp' of an intervention if needed- until Asgard returns.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:50 pm

This planning idea is okay for some of the extreme cases, such as this one, but we should make the plan then we should post in the actual thread..