Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:22 am

(OOC: Nighthand, there are 6 Thousand Trees not 7.)
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:32 am

OOC: If someone could offer an accurate count of the bodies here...i'd be glad to step in now....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:43 am

(i corrected mine. no spirits are left, and of the 6 trees, one is nearly dead, one is about half dead, and the rest are nearly full.)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:30 pm

(ack, sorry guys! just when I got back my stupid internet died- but support got it back up again :) so I'll post, finally!)

Gingitsune smirked at the gangly, awkward trees that had been attacking them, strange crooked branches raised and swaying in the wind.
With a lithe leap she managed to dodge out of harms way as a long branch came battering at her head, raising Cybele she incinerated the offending branch and watched the ashes fall to the ground
Another leap brought the fox girl onto a wildly waving branch of the tree. Gritting her teeth she wondered why she ever chose stiletto heels, besides the fact they looked good, since they were proving a mite problematic in keeping balance on the gnarly limb. Spreading her arms wide she managed not to fall off, a
nd with a flick of Cybele the tree was soon on fire... though internally.

It was another new trick that Gingitsune had developed with her wand, it was rather painful but interesting... not something that Gingi would use on humans... friendly humans anyway. She flashed a dazzling grin to the rest of her team mates as the tree began to do an odd, sporadic dance... and began to glow from the inside. The others watched with some consternation as flames began to exit the tree. As it fell Gingitsune leapt down, Cybele flaring and glowing as red as the flames dancing on the fallen tree monster.

Some of her team members shook their heads, Gingitsune's cruel and unusual punishment... Gingitsune shrugged lightly, there were so many possibilities with Cybele, she couldn't simply limit herself to the cliche light attacks. With light it was possible to do many things- set things on fire, blind, or excite the entire atomic structure of an object in seconds. Cybele was a powerful force, and though Gingi knew it shouldn't be abused she also knew there was no harm in having a little fun with it.

Jocasta flew above her head, muttering little words of advice, pointing out that instead of showing off she should help her team. Casting her guardian a dirty look, Gingitsune headed off toward the tree that was at critical damage. It was always good to get the weak ones out of the way, they could still strike and cause damage. The orb in the center of Cybele began to glow green, Gingitsune looked down at it with a worried expression on her face... it had never been green before. Green light?

With a strange sensation spreading through her hands and arms Gingitsune paused for a moment when a gigantic branch swung out of nowhere, striking her squarely in the stomach and flinging her backwards onto the hard ground. Stars shone before her eyes and she wiped some blood from her lips before she attempted to stand. Jocasta had loyally taken position between her mistress and the tree. Cybele still glowed poison green.
"Use it!" hissed Jocasta, unpleasantly, her fur rising from her back in a cat-like way.
Gingitsune dazedly grabbed hold of her wand, and willed it to work, within seconds everything was bathed in a strange green light.
"What's going on?" asked Gingitsune softly, watching the strange effect it was having on the three. Within seconds it was completely gone.
Even Jocasta looked at the sight strangely, "What kind of power was that?"
Gingi shook her head softly, "I don't know... It was strange... It's like I unlocked some new... 'level' in Cybele but I can't understand what it does."

Gingitsune got to her feet and glared at the wand, it was not a good time for it to be acting up, and the green light had made her shiver involuntarily, it was not something she had thought up or commanded. It had just happened.

(Result: Destroyed-

1 Tree @ Min. Damage
1 Tree @ Critical Damage
)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:47 pm

OOC: Okay, that means that we have one burning tree running around all crazy like, and 2 unharmed? Time to fix this.

Leaping into the fray, hijinx lands atop a yet undamaged tree creature. Putting her hand to her mouth, she yawns vigorously and places her claws on the top of the tree. Humming a cheerful tune to herself, she begins to scratch the tree, grooming her claws like a cat. Howling(if a tree can howl) evilly, it reachs for her but is unable to reach her in her current location. Flailing wildly, it attempts to throw the rabbitine character off. Failing to achieve it's goal it beckons for the other tree to help.

"Hey! Why'd ya stop, I was having fun you idiot!" Stomping on the tree, hijinx looks up in time to see another healthy tree approach and swing down at her. Vaulting the branch, she sails over the smashing strike and lands on the attacking tree. Unable to stop the attack, the branch crashes down on the other tree creatures head. Shaking violently the whacked treant tries to bash hijinx as well. Jumping down to avid the blow, hijinx laughs histerically as the creature she had been standing on swings for her and misses, bashing the other one in the side. The two tree's were now fuming, swinging and slashing at the twin-blade in a blind fury, until they both side-swiped each other and fell over. Cracking up, hijinx falls over and holds her stomach, and laughs out loud. Trees fall down! Go boom! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Uh oh....."

Large shadows loom over her suddenly as the creatures slide in and surround her. Blinking, she flails her arms in panic and screams while she dodges shockwaves and strikes from both adversaries. Pulling two scrolls out, she bites down on the two and strikes out sideways with her hands. Planting her palms on the two ajacent trees, she silently roars a muffled spell. In a blast of dirt, large stonesrip through the ground and impale the enemies where they stood, riping out of the top of their bodies and sending splinters into the air in a delightful rain. Pulling out a parasol, hijinx stands in her place, smiling happily as the treants fade away.
Last edited by Hijinx on Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:34 pm

Nighthand was still fatigued from his blast, and leaned against a corner of the room. The vines coating the walls seemed to write around him. They had felt the energy he had released, and didn't want to be near it if it happened again.

Nighthand chuckles softly to himself.
"As if i could do that again without killing myself..." His voice cracked as he spoke. Irony laced his voice.

"Nighthand... I should kill you now..."

Nighthand heard the voice of the Wood Dragon Warrior closing in on him. Thankfully, he was moving along the ground instead of flying in the air, or else Nighthand would already be dead.

"Zavier... Even at this low level of power, you couldn't stand against me. I don't want to have to hurt you, so back off."

Not even Nighthand knew if this was a bluff or not.

The WDW continued his approach, however, and seemed unlikely to stop. It only took him a moment to reason out why he acted so strangely.

Kurai. His influence over wood was beginning to affect Zavier's mind. He was growing more and more primal, up until the point when Kurai could take over...

With a grunt and a sigh, Nighthand heaved himself off the wall. The WDW saw this as an attack, and charged him. Pushing off the wall even more, Nighthand dove out of the warrior's charge, and spun. The flat of his blade struck the WDW on the back, sending him off balance and stumbling. Lunging, Nighthand grabbed the leg of the warrior, sending him sprawling on the ground.

"I'm sorry I have to do this to you, Zavier." Nighthand looked down at the fallen figure.

Raising his blade high above his head, his strength more coming from the Cerberus than himself, Nighthand brought the flat of the blade down on the WDW's head.

Had he been at his full strength, the blow would have easily killed the man. Now, though, he barely had the power to do what he had. The WDW shimmered and returned to his normal self, The power of the dragon screaming as it was once again sealed away with the others.

Nighthand slumpe to the ground and began charging a repth. He cast it, and slowed it's speed so he could see how it moved. Then, he grabbed half the energy from it and sent it into Zavier. The other half healed himself some more, what little it could do.

A sudden pulse of pain shot through Nighthand's head. He chuckled again, and looked off into the distance.

"I know, I know... I'll be more careful. Kiltran, that really wasn't needed..."

He slumped again to the wall, and blacked out. The unconscious form of Zavier lay next to him, stirring as though he would soon awaken.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:54 am

Zavier…didn’t know quite where he was.

He was hovering in mid-air, surrounded by a very alternating amount of light and darkness. The last thing he remembered was getting angry at the monsters that were laughing at him. At that moment, it seemed impossible that the monsters had actually meant to laugh at his face. Sure, they sometimes scowled, but all of that was programmed into the computer. It wasn’t as if they were intentionally laughing at him…that was only done by hackers, and although Kurai was powerful, he was no hacker; at least, Zavier didn’t think so.

Zavier looked and saw the Wood Dragon in front of him. It was screaming in agony, in frenzy, and all control it once had seemed to have been stripped from it. Zavier could feel the pain of the creature, could feel everything it was going through. The problem was, Zavier knew already what was causing the problem; Kurai. From the moment they had walked into this dungeon, Zavier had felt some pull inside of him. From that very instant, actually, he had felt a stirring within the Wood Dragon, but he still didn’t understand what it was. It really wasn’t until now that he realized what pain it was in. Kurai’s incredible control over Wood was affecting everything with that quality; since the Wood Dragon depended on Wood as its primary source of coded energy, it was probably being driven crazy. Zavier floated to it and placed his hand on its head. It moaned to him softly, as if trying to ask him to free it of its pain. “I will soon, Wood Dragon, I promise. I must wait until we finish Kurai, however that may go…but for now, for your own good, I’m going to have to seal you.” Zavier touched the dragon, and a large brown box surrounded the creature. The element of the box was Ground, directly opposite to that of the dragon, thus weakening him just enough to keep it more or less sedated.

The sealing process completed, Zavier noticed Bahamut flying towards him. “Bahamut, I’m guessing that Kurai was interfering with this creature. I have locked him up, for a while at least, until we can get everything sorted out.”

“That should work for now Zavier. But, we have more important things to worry about. What do you think would happen to your body if you were still in this ‘dream’ state when a monster decided to attack you?”

Zavier awoke with a start. His health was down, and he felt pain shooting from his head. He looked around at his partners, and noticed that they had killed off the wood sprites and some of the trees. Nighthand was next to him, and he seemed to be looking towards Zavier warily. “Nighthand; now’s not the time for a break!” he joked as he rushed towards the Thousand Trees. As he did, he noticed Hijinx causing two of them to destroy themselves. However as they surrounded her, she used some spell that impaled both were they stood. The trees dissipated, and Zavier scanned the room. There was only left…and it was running like crazy. “I wonder who did that?” he thought as he rushed towards the tree. It was so hurt and fretful, most likely it wouldn’t know what hit it.

Zavier rushed behind the tree as it was turning around. Its health was dangerously low, and Zavier wanted to finish things quickly. “Vak Revolver,” he whispered silently as not to allow the tree to realize he was behind him. As he began to spin his blade began to burn, and just as the tree stopped to turn around, his blade caught it in the back. Zavier burned through the tree, sending it into a lifeless heap of ash on the ground.

The fight over, Zavier looked around the room. He saw only one door…and the end of the room that they had fought in. “Guys, there’s a door over there. Do you think Kurai is straight through there? I don’t know, but I’m ready to go.” As Zavier began to walk he slowly stopped. “Actually, on second thought, one of you might want to go ahead of me. I don’t want to storm into a room alone and see 9 enemies staring at me.”
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:30 pm

(OOC: I’m moving the story along on request of Gingi. I lost count of the trees being killed, so I’ll assume they’re all dead, like Zavier did.)

“I’ll go.” Nighthand said from across the room, as Zavier hesitated in going onwards. He might as well do something worthwhile in his weakened state, even if all he could be was bait.

Nighthand pushed himself from his spot on the floor and walked over to the doorway. I lead down, a slight slope. He couldn’t see past the blackness.

-Such a noble thing to do, Nighthand. Why the sudden courage?-
You know very well why, Kiltran. I need to see Kurai for myself. Even if it means pushing myself, I’m willing to take that risk.
-So you are.- and the voice vanished.

With a grimace, Nighthand started down the tunnel, Zavier and the rest in tow. Hijinx fairly bounced from wall to wall, defying the laws of physics both of the game and the real world with her motions.

She is a lot more powerful than we all give her credit for, I think. Nighthand thought, for once his thought kept to himself.

The tunnel seemed to be made of wood, round, like a root. It wasn’t carved or built, so much as grown. Kurai must be near.

Soon the tunnel opened up, pulling away to the sides and above. There, inside the trunk of a massive hollow tree, was a field of flowers and vines, everything, like the underbrush of the forest above.

In the center of the room was a throne made of twisted branches of deformed trees. It had an art to it, something only a few would see. Kurai of course had made it, do his whim.

Across the room, on the other side, Akari was sliding closed a door, made of framed fabric, much like a Japanese door. It was plainly fire resistant; her hands didn’t light it on fire.

“Akari” Nighthand called, and she spun. She looked more angry than surprised at their arrival. No surprise there; she was probably watching the whole thing from mouth of the tunnel, unnoticed in the battle.

“You! You’re early! You shouldn’t be here!” she complained in a girlish voice. “It’s too early… oh well… I’ll take care of you. You’ve bothered Kurai!”

The flame that was her hair flared up, casting a red glow around the room. She raised her arms, and a pair of fire imps appeared.

“You have already tested us with those, Akari.” Came a voice from the side. Argilus.

“I tested you. Now see my full power!”

Nighthand heard another voice in his head. The girl, come with tips.
-She isn’t that powerful, Nighthand. Only a level 8.-
You of all of us should know that level means little here. Nighthand replied.
-Yes, but it does matter. She cannot summon more than a dozen of those Fire Imps without them all being drastically weaker.-

Akari summoned two more, then another two. More and more she summoned, until the massive room was crowded with them.

“I sent eight of them after you before. How can you deal with a full hundred?” the druid laughed.

Nighthand decided to call her out.

“Akari, you know you’re too limited to make all of these more than shadows. One Hundred? Likely no more than ten are full power. If any are, that is.” Nighthand sheathed his sword and ran forward. The first of the imps he came to, he punched.

Despite his weakened state, the imp flew backwards, bowling over four more before it came to rest and disappeared in a puff of flame. The other four, caught in the blast, died also. It seemed the shadows were mildly explosive.

“I… I… I’m just testing you, of course! Those that aren’t real are bombs! Get to close and POOF! Heheh… heh.” She was beginning to look frightened in Nighthand’s eyes, though she hid it well. Likely only himself and Argilus could catch it.

“Ten real fire imps, like we faced before. 85 shadow bombs left. We can do this, easily.” Nighthand charged again, and kicked another imp. In the resulting explosion, he was barely scratched. He only prayed that he wouldn’t encounter a real one. He would probably be taken out if he did.

Nighthand gazed through the flames he was creating, but Akari was already gone, through the door she had doubtlessly pushed Kurai through. Forming a plan, no doubt. Nighthand decided that they should leave them be and take care of the imps first, and be near full strength when they faced the pair, and he said as much.

“Take the imps! Kurai and Akari are next! We need to be at pull power, not trickling through the door as we get there! Go!” he kicked another imp, wincing as the flame licked at his boots.

(OOC: here’s another battle for you guys. 10 real imps, same as the ones we fought before. 75 shadows left. They are weak, do little to no damage with their attacks, and only have one HP. When they explode it’s like a weak and confined Vak Rom. Let’s do this, people, let’s get moving once again.)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:22 am

Nighthand had answered Zavier’s call to go ahead, and Zavier was glad. Nighthand, out of most of the people there, was one of the people Zavier trusted the most. He was strong, and one of the eldest of those trapped within the game. His power ad control over many elements, although limited, was extraordinary. Zavier loved his dragons, but if he hadn’t discovered their existence so long ago, he would have wanted to use Nighthand’s power.

As Zavier began walking towards the entrance into the next room, he suddenly heard an explosion. His eyes narrowed as he raced into the room, his cape slightly billowing behind him. As he entered the room his eyes widened. Kurai’s second in command was speaking with Nighthand, who was surrounded by many fire imps. Zavier was about to yell out when Nighthand punched one. The monster flew back, exploding and kill several other with it.

“They must be a strain on her power. Otherwise, there’s no way Nighthand could damage one in such a weak way. The problem, however, was that Nighthand is tired out from his fight earlier. I have to make sure he isn’t overwhelmed.” As Zavier began to concentrate he heard Nighthand speaking, saying that only a few of them were actually imps, the rest more or less shadows of the their stronger brothers. “Excellent," he thought as he called on his hidden power. The Wood Dragon within him was still locked in its cage, thrashing about at times, but it seemed to be contained. Zavier inspected the Water Dragon and found that it was fine; in fact, it was quite eager for another shot at the fire imps. Zavier gently called upon it and was surrounded by water. It swirled around his frame, and as he stepped through the curtain his body transformed. This transformation was refreshing, and as he stood as the Water Dragon Warrior, he felt eager for the battle. Several of the fire imps saw him and headed towards him.

Zavier smiled as he brandished his Jinsaran, the fire element lowered because of the Water imbuement. He dashed at them, slicing at one. It blew up, his sword barely entering its skin before its hp was used up. “They are exceptionally weak,” he thought as he spun his body in a circular motion, holding his sword out for extra reach. He clipped another 3, destroying them on impact. “Nighthand, this should be fine. Soon, Kurai will be ours!” he screamed as he used his wings to fly himself into the air. The imps formed fire blasts in their hands, and Zavier held his sword out.

The blasts evaporated when they reached his aura, not hurting him in the least.

“Come on, where’s the challenge!” he screamed as he landed on the ground about a foot from Nighthand, killing two more imps with both feet. Suddenly a fire blast hit him in the back, and this one actually hurt him. He turned around to look for the attacker…the problem was, they all looked alike.

“I see…so some of you are actually at full strength, while the rest of you are pathetic copies. Well, luckily for me, I have a way of showing.” Zavier head the rest of the group coming into the room and quickly flew into the air. “Guys, this is so you know who the stronger ones are!” He screamed as he began to simply float in the air. His aura seemed to increase as the water swirled around him. Suddenly little droplets of water began to form on the outside of his armor. As Zavier finished he withdrew his wings, and a small shower of rain fell upon the imps. The water, the opposite of fire in the game, caused the imps to try to flick away, the rain inflicting pain on them. However, none of them died. That wasn’t what Zavier had expected. Had he tried to use all of his power to kill them, he most likely would have used up all of the energy of the water dragon for a while. Therefore, he had done the next best thing.

”Guys, look at the imps. The ones who looked pained are the copies, the fake shadows. The ones that seem to be holding their own are the ones at full strength. There appears to be ten of them, so be careful!” Zavier saw one of the true imps charging a Vak Cruz. He flew towards it, and as the blast flew towards him he performed a somersault in the air, slicing through it. He then came upon the fire imp, who was charging a blast again. “Go back to your mistress, and let her know that these petty tricks won’t work against us,” Zavier growled. His sword came down three times, and then spiraled twice. When he flicked it, the fire imp exploded, and two others were spit in half. Zavier ran to Nighthand’s side, looking at what remained of the army.

“Don’t worry Kurai…we’re coming.”

(OOC: Phew…so many deaths. From what I can count, there were 75 when Nighthand ended his, and I killed…9. So, that leaves 66 imps, 57 copies and 9 full powered ones. Come on guys; let’s show the skill that made main famous…)
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:32 am

Phoenix felt a refreshed feeling after the wound from Wood Sprite forced him to be black out for a few minutes. The feeling that he felt was familiar to him and then realized that a Repth spell was casted. He looked around to see if anyone casted the spell on him until he looked at his necklace. It was glowing like before when Suzaku casted a fire spell. Phoenix got back up on his feet and noticed that all the monsters were defeated. He looked around the room and saw a doorway. It was the only door that was opened to him and the others. Before moving on towards the doorway, he switched back to his Singing Blade before entering the doorway. Phoenix could not believed what he saw in the following room. He saw many fire imps in the room which the group has encountered before but he himself did not fight since he tried to get info from Argilus.

He heard something that Zavier said about the pain of the fire imps from the water which he did not noticed since he was knocked out earlier. Suddenly, an imp came from his right direction. Phoenix took his sword and stab the imp very quickly. The imp exploded upon being stabbed by the sword but Phoenix was confused by this. I thought the imps were much stronger than this. I didn't fight them last time but they didn't explode on impact from what I saw of the fight.

"You're right, Kazuma. Akari could not sustain the strength of all imps that she created. Since being fire in nature, I can sense the strength of fire creatures. There are nine imps that have the full strength of a regular fire imp. I'm going to allow to see the auras of the imps. The full strength ones have a bright red color around them. You have to go the nearest one since the sight will burn your eyes if used for more than a minute. Scan the imps now," Suzaku said to Phoenix. He felt a stinging sensation from his eyes as he was able to see the auras of the red imps. He began look for the closest real imp which was surround by many of the fake imps. He managed to focus on the real imp before he lost the ability to see the auras of the imps and before being burned by the ability.

He began to walk towards one of the real imps as two imps from both sides attack him. He slashed at the right imp first and exploded near him. He felt the explosion of the imp but it barely affected him. He didn't have time to swing his sword at the other imp to his left jumped at him. Phoenix kicked the imp in the midsection which knocked the imp backwards. The imp fell upon two imps nearby which caused three explosions nearby. Phoenix did not lose track of the real imp as the fake imps tried to shield the real imp from him. He knew that he had to get the imp quickly.

He began to run towards the real imp but the fake imps began to converge all around him. Phoenix slashed at the first imp in front of him. He felt little pain as he ran through the explosion of the fake imp. Suddenly, a Vak Kruz hit him as the smoke from the explosion mask the real imp's potential attack from Phoenix. The Vak Kruz attack slowed Phoenix down long enough as four fake imps knocked him down on the ground. The imps successfully held him to the ground as the real imp dove his claws into his stomach. Phoenix felt a sharp pain from the attack since it was the same area that the Wood Sprite's attack occurred from. What's with every monster want to pin me down and attack me in the same area? I have enough of this crap. How about I fight fire with fire?

"VAK ROM!" Phoenix shouted out as the firey torando surround him and the imps. The four fake imps that pinned him to the ground were destroyed by the Vak Rom but the real imp was not affected by the Vak Rom. Phoenix knew that the attack wasn't meant to affect the real imp but to get rid of the other imps. He slowly got back up as the wound still cause him pain but he ignored it. The real imp was preparing for another Vak Kruz attack on Phoenix but it didn't expect for Phoenix to try to attack him so quickly. The imp was stuck in the motions of casting the spell when Phoenix attack him with a Rue Slash attack. A blue aura covered around the sword as ice was forming around the sword itself. The imp took the full power of the attack but it was barely alive as a wound appear across its stomach. Phoenix went towards the weaken imp with a grin on his face. He took his sword into a downward stabbing motion at the imp's head. Blood spatter everywhere from the sword going through the imp's head which slowly disappeared from the material world.

Afterwards, Phoenix casted Repth on his wound. The blue light of the spell made the blood disappeared from his clothing. Phoenix look at his sword which was covered with the blood of the red fire imp. The blood cause Phoenix to shout out the following, "Kurai if you are so powerful, then why have these pathetic imps, wood sprites, thousand trees, and your mistress do your work for you? Are you afraid of us? I'm done fighting your minions. Come on out, NOW!" Phoenix had his sword ready for either Kurai or the many imps that may tried to attack him.

(OOC: I killed 10 shadow imps and one real imp. So, that will leave 47 fake imps and 8 real imps.)
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:56 am

"Stop."

The voice boomed through the room. Every leaf seemed to resonate the sound of his voice. The roots rumbled and shook, almost as if they were responding to his voice. Every single fire imp stopped their charge, and even took a step back from their respective targets.

Nighthand held his sword at the ready, aimed at an imp. Hijinx stood in the center of a ring of imps, but somehow, everyone knew she had the upper hand. Gingitsune, and several others had their attention at the door. Everyone know where the voice came from, and who it belonged to. the voice sounded so familiar, on the back of everyone's mind. It was the sound of their old friend, their new foe. In this field, it rang out like the voice of god.

Zavier gripped tighter onto his weapon. Phoenix gave a look of utter discontent upon hearing the voice. Ginitsune took a single step forward, both hands on Cybelle. "Kurai." Her voice seemed distant, as if it was shouted down a long hallway. Gingitsune seemed to wait for an answer, but when she didnt get her reply, she shouted again. "Kurai. We are here for you."

The door opened, and everyone knew that they were supppsed to go through. Phoenix glared at the imps, and they seemed to part, leaving a trail open for the group to go though. Gingitsune in front followed closely by Nighthand, followed closely by the rest of the group, all made their way to the door. They knew behind it was only two more obstacles: Akari, and The man they came here for.

Argilus held a single blade in his normal arm, the other kept wrapped at his side. He was at the rear of the group, his eyes darting from imp to imp. "I still dont trust these things..." Argilus backed up, getting closer to the door. Argilus heard the last person enter through the door, and he turned around to follow through. As he stepped up to the doorway, he found the framed fabric door shut. He put his hand to the door, about to open it up, when he heard the girlish voice, her tone both playful and deadly. "Of course you shouldn't trust them! They're here to hurt you!"

-----------------------

The room the group stepped into was all white. It was as if someone had erased the room they should have been in, and replaced it with a blank slate. Ahead, a figure seemed to appear out of the whiteness, like a persom emerging from a dense fog. It was Kurai, but he seemed different. His silver armor was replaced with what looked like rough tree bark, yet his white yukata looked as crisp as always. He also wore black hakama pants, which seemed as dark as a starless night. "So, it was all of you. I had my suspicions, but Akari lied to me. She told me admins had come to destroy me." Kurai walked forward a little more, a regal tone in his step. "I don't know whether to be happy to see such old friends once again, or be sad that its you who came to kill Kurai, the dark tyrant. The Corrupted Soul. That is what they call me, right?"

Kurai held no weapon in his hands. the Treeweaver was nowhere to be seen.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-