Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall
Elevated Player

Revival of Main Plot - plans for the future

Post by Nall » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:26 pm

Dear Divergence! (Or at least those of you still poking around!)As you all know and if you don't that’s sad, Main plot is kind of in a pickle... We're having problems, losing players and such... We also have no idea where our new GM went. But Gingitsune, Nighthand and Cypher and I have talked and are going to try and bring things back to life! This announcement is just to inform you of what’s going on as of now:

1) There have been some changes to the management of Main Plot. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the co-creator of Divergence, the Infamous Nall. I used to GM Main plot before I had some problems with things... Anyways, I'll be returning to GM main as well as 2 other players you should know well. Nighthand and The End Cypher will also be GM's. For those of you who don't know Nighthand, he is one of Divergences first members and has stayed dedicated even through all these tough times. He's determined to stay with Main plot and fight to keep it alive. For those who don't know Cypher, he is a mod in the Sub Plots. He grades player’s quests and determines appropriate levels and items given out. He is also dedicated and will greatly aid us in many aspects of Main plot. We will all have equal power so bug them about stuff just as much as me ^_~ *laughs* anyways, Cypher will be in charge of rewards and new recruits. All sucking up should be directed towards him *evil snicker*

As a side note related to GM's: We don't make the story, we organize it and keep it on track. If you have any idea's you wish you convey with any of us feel free to voice your opinions! We love input from the players, it makes things the way you want them to be! We're all friends here so don't be shy! You can either send us a PM or contact us on AIM.

Nall: ImfamousNall
Nighthand: EgyptianPingPong
Cypher: The End Cypher

2) Due to the massive loss of players, some of which announced their leave, many who just went *poof* we are unsure of how many players *MAY* be returning... We will be recruiting 3-4 players from subs regardless to pick up the slack. As mentioned above, Cypher will be in charge of this as he grades subplots and has a good knowledge of the players. These players will not be added to the plotline till AFTER Pandora's Box. If you don't know what that is yet, you'll know soon enough.

3) This last point is more of a heads up then anything. During the summer I will be absent for approximately 4 weeks, not consequtively, but gone none the less. This is also another reason why we've chosen to have 3 GM's instead of 1. I may be able to come back every once in a while when I'm away, but it's not for sure, but Nighthand and Cypher will be able to take over and vice-versa if there's absences. Gingitsune will also be away for a month again this summer. We're not sure what's going to go on for that, but I'm sure she'll make her own announcement about that, just wanted to give you all some heads up.

Anyways, that’s about all I have to say! If you have anything to say, speak up! Also, for a head count, if you're one of the players who went *poof* and still want to play, post here or do something, try not to just pop in randomly ^^;; We need a bit of an idea of how many players we have. Thanks for your long and patient/impatient wait ^^;; lol, here's hoping to the recovery of Main Plot!

--Additional notes from the mouth of Nighthand:

As many of you know, I've been the sort of 'Black ops GM' for a while now. Well, the time has come for me to step into power! Heh... >.>

Anyways, if any of you decide you want to contest Nall's return and position, come to me. I was probably the foremost of the people pushing to get him back. I know he's had his bad times in the past, but I'm sure we've fixed those. (Or as much as we can)

Also, the list of up-coming events is like this: Pandora, led by Hijinx, followed by the arrival of the new members, and the return of a few old foes. There'll be at least one, maybe several sections designed more to level and experience the new players, since there is going to be a significant level gap between us and them. It'll be fun, trust me. -evil grin-

As mentioned above, feel free to PM or IM me. Additionally, my MSN SN is lah925@hotmail.com, if you prefer MSN.

Well, that's Nighthand's piece. Good luck, Thank you, and let's get Main back to the glory it shouldn't have lost!

Spellchecked by Gingitsune (somewhat) :geek:
Last edited by Nall on Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:56 am

Hey there Nall. Great to see you back here at Divergence. As you may have guessed, I'm one of the players who went *poof* a while back during the Kurai quest and kinda floated around inactively. I still wish to be a part of Main Plot and the greatness to which the three new GM's will restore it to, but as of yesterday I am taking a break from Divergence for an unknown amount of time. I may return in time for Pandora's Box or the next quest after that.

So, if it's alright with the new GM's, I still want to be a part of Main but take this break for a short while to help with the creativity I've been lacking as of late. If that's not possible, just tell me and we'll work something out.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:54 pm

Thats alright Strato ^^;; Everyone needs breaks sometimes, just be sure to tell us when you want to come back, since we can't just add you randomly in the middle of a quest hehe ^^;

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:48 pm

welcome back nall! im hoping to start posting somewhere
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:19 pm

Nall-dono! Excellent timing! I'm just about ready to begin the labotomies! Can we start pandora after the new players join, or would you prefer to keep them safe until they've had a chance to conform?
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:53 pm

new players come in after pandora. we don't want to scare them off, and you have a tendancy to do that sometimes... lol

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:48 pm

*laughs* It would be better if the players that actually KNOW you are with you in Pandora. The players who don't know you would get confused and they wouldn't understand ^^;;;

And nice to see you again Hijinx and Ramza! ^^;; It's great seeing old friends ^^;;

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:22 pm

Jinxy, I'm planning on making a quest with the recruits. Pit them in interesting situations, see how they react...from there certain will be chosen...

So yeah, you'd prolly scare em, so after Pandora.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:29 pm

Nall, welcome back old boy! Hmm...I have talked to Cypher, and I will be coming back for the "Box"...but, at the moment, the Unity has a quest going on. However, because it is summer my activities are also limited...so, I might be joining the quest a little late, but I plan on coming.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:20 am

Well Nall like Strato I to was a player that *poofed* into nothing. I am sorry for my lack of consenstly beinging active, but now that the summer has arrived I can. I guess I need to talk to Hijinx about Pandora in order to know exactly where I fit into it all. Ohh yes I would like to say welcome, I really never knew you, but when I was on subplots and every so often you poked your head in it was good to hear from you.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:53 pm

Note to self: Jinx nuse good for extended absence.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:03 pm

Hallo everyone, sorry for my long absence but it's been one thing after another- the latest being the demise of my computer's harddrive! Luckily I didn't lose EVERYTHING... unless you count all of my programs @_@. Anyway, back now and working on a new layout/configuration of Divvy ^_^ I want to make it more modern and professional looking so bear with me!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:30 pm

Yay for new stuff! Gingi, don't forget the battle royale and pandora! If you do I'll cry! :sweatdrop:

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:07 pm

Gigni, read a PM I'm going to send you through main. It's important.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:05 pm

I wonder why people tell people to read PM's... Usually, PM's are seen way before anything else in the forum :) am I the only one who gets a pop up saying I have a new PM? lol ^^;
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>