Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:22 am

Argilus’ began to feel extremely hot for some reason. The dungeon was sure dark and damp, but humidity was reaching farther above both. Drops of sweat from his face began to fall along the floor, and his breathes felt thin as if the air was too thin itself.

Moving along and not finding a single magic portal, he figured he must have been on the right track. The large group of players must have been through here. Argilus kept walking though he seemed to be walking in circles as things were all the same. Suddenly he began to hear screams and yells from a far distance. Clanks of metal hitting and small explosions. The sounds echoed off the walls, but Argilus kept moving along.

“I can’t believe I’m going to help these guys. Well, here goes nothing.” He said as he darted down in another lower level of the dungeon.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:18 am

Asgard continued to fend off wave after wave of tiny guardians, only to see that the Mu Guardian was reviving them all and that his efforts were for naught. He could feel the anger of how his efforts were in vain. He roared with anger and cut straight through another tiny guardian. He popped open one of the Knight Bloods and felt the aura of defense around him.

In his blinded rage, he charged straight at the Mu Guardian with his sword out at his side. He sidestepped then attacks of the small ones and made his way to the chief statue. He brought his sword down and cut the monster. His warrior blood boiled within, wanting more battle. The guardian floated up a few feet and slammed down, trying to squash Asgard into a ghost. Yet, he knew the pattern. If he wasn't running or healing, it would stomp. He rolled to the side and performed another "Death Bringer" attack, somersaulting and bringing his sword down with vicious power. The guardian felt the damage, but took the time to revive one other of the small guardians, trying to put their priority first. Asgard kept slashing away at the guardian, hoping that he could distract it long enough for the others to take the small ones out and concentrate attacks on the Mu.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:48 am

Kurai felt his health regain once again, as someone must have realized his hit points were getting low. "Thanks!" he shouted, to whoever had healed him. He dashed forward, and aimed the butt of his spear at a close Little Guardian. It chipped a piece off its top, and it fell to the ground, losing its color. Suddenly, a bright flash of light engulfed it, and it was looking good as new, as if Kurai hadn't damaged it at all. "Son of a..." Kurai cursed under his breath, dodging an attack from a Little Guardian. "This isnt working, we need to figure out another method of attack..."

"YOU SURE DO!!!" a voice screamed in his ear. Kurai jumped back, alarmed and wondering where that came from. A ghostly image of someone he knew floated in front of him: Hijinx!

"you died?" Kurai asked, bewildered. His eyes widened, As the large Mu Guardian smashed right over Armina's ghost. She floated out, sighing slightly. "Sorry... I was preocupied--" Kurai blocked a blow from a Little Guardian, "With THESE ANNOYING THINGS!" He grimaced as he was tackled from the side, slamming into the Mu Guardian. He felt as if he was only holding on to a tiny shred of life, and he NEEDED to heal. NOW!

"Triple Doom!" Kurai yelled, as he flipped his spear in his fingers faster then he had ever done. It hit a few tihngs surrounding him, and it gave him enough time to find an exit, and dash through. He slid across the hot ground, on his side. His lungs were burning, his veins pumping hot battery acid. He opened his palm, and a Ressurect rested there, feeling cool against his burning hot skin. He opened the stopper, and closed his eyes, focusing the spirital energy inside to ressurect Hijinx.

((edit: i was REALLY TIRED last night, and mistook Armina with Hijinx. just fixing what i meant, and sorry for the confusion.)
Last edited by Kurai on Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:14 pm

Nighthand continued to attack the larger Mu guardian. he didn't use his skill, calamity, because the recovery time left him too open to the attacks of the small guardians. jumping back to avoid another attack, he found himself up against a wall, with the Large guardian closing in.

"Someone, Distract it! if we keep it turning, it will never have a consistent target." he shouted, hoping someone would listen. he dove to the side, under a little guardian, and came up behind it. he slashed it, taking it out, but it came right back. he began to run, leading two of the smaller guardians away from the main pack.
maybe, if i can draw them far enough away, the larger guardian can't revive them, or is too distracted to... he thinks to himself, still running.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:11 pm

The ghost of Hijinx stood where she had been killed and tried to figure out how she could help the party.As a ghost, she couldn't harm them,but maybe i could distract them she thought."i got it!I know exactly what to do!. Jumping between the two smaller guardians, she hollered at the top of her lungs.Though the sound was bearly audible to the living the creatures it and swung their weapons at full strength, affectively killing each other. "I hope this helps,i might still be of use even if i'm dead."
She screams "Everyone go after the mu guardian,the rest are slow and weak and it can't a special from evryone!"

OOC: please ignore this post.i didn't notice the mistake made by the other player and thougth someone wlse had died
Last edited by Hijinx on Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:44 pm

( OOC: I'm backtracking, I hope no one gets confused, {stupid work schedule} )

Kayin watches the oncoming enemies, He readies his sword as he advances to the meet them. With but a mooments thought Kayin decides it would probably be best to fight with wide horizontal slashes. He quickly moves to an area where he would have plenty of room so as not to hit any allies, and waiots briefly for the enemies to close in. When they are closing in on him, Kayin swings his sword in a wide arc sideways, hoping to catch as many as he can with the swing. Luckily he catches 2 of them and knocks them back a little, but 3 that he didn't hit move in to attack him, and 2 of them with success causing Kayin to stumble slightly, but undauntedly he swings again, catching the ones that closed in. Kayin continues his attacks of wide arcs trying to drive them back enough so he can heal if the allies playing healer accidently overlook him.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:06 pm

(OOC: Gomen! I couldn't get on long enough to post yesterday :P but ya sorry everyone)

Nall saw that the strategy was good. Everyone was working together. However the Large Mu Gaurdian kept reviving the smaller ones and the others wouldn't be able to defeat that by themselves. Nall was playing healer for a while and scoping the battle field.
'Ol Repth!'
All the attackers near the Large Mu Gaurdian felt a rush of power. They were completely healed. Nall was out of sp but he had some mages soul to recover if he needed. Nall adjusted his bandana and charged at some little Mu Gaudians, slashing two in half. He got through the pack and up to the Large one.
'Yo! Guys, leave this big suker to me! You go play with the little one!'
Nall dodged one of the monsters attacks with his sword then slashed at its belly. The monster was damadged, but it was hardly noticable.
'Don't worry about me guys, just go work on the small ones, it can only revive one at a time so if your all killing them at the same time they'll eventually die off!'
Nall rolled under the monster and it's attack making a vertical slash in it's back. Nall used one of his mages soul and recovered his SP.
'Rue slash!'
The attack hit the Mu Gaurdian hard sending him back a ways. The Gaurdian was healing less often now as it had to worry about Nall's attacks.
'Still half hp eh... That ok, I've taken down monsters tougher then you!'
Nall continues his onslaught against the Mu Gaurdian hoping the others were ok fighting the smaller ones. There were a lot of them. Even though they wern't that strong, if they were to gang up on one player they could take them down. Nall felt the ground shake as Gingitsune casted GiRai Rom on the big Mu Gaurdian.
'thanks Gingitsune! I could use the support!'
Gingitsune prioritzed the healing before casting spells on the Mu Gaurdian but when she did it did powerful damage. Nall wondered how everyone was doing against the smaller ones but was preocupied with the Mu Gaurdian. If he took his eyes off it for a second, it would kill him.

(OOC: Sorry shadow you can't just transport back and forth through dungeons. your with the other group)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:28 pm

ramza managed to loose the concentration of the little guardian in the corner, just to be attacked by another. he knew he would need to get through them andtry to help nall with the mu guardian. the guardian did a quick left slash, which ramza didnt expect. this brought him to half-health, being that hes a wavemaster.

he decided he needed to fight. he needed to pull an ace from his sleeve to do it quickly. he took off his cloak, maneuvered to the back of the guardian, and wrapped the cloak around the chest of the guardian, and only held back a little piece of the cloak. he pulled it voraciously, adn sent the guardian spinning into oblivion.

ramza slowly and calmly slipped the cloak back on him, and picked up his wand. he had full sp, so he could heal himself. but ramza was smart. he knew his la repth could also recover another party members health in the same area. he ran over to nall, who was still fighting off the guardian, and used la repth, and recovered 150 health to both of them.

then he got serious again. he points the staff at the mu guardian, and uses rai don. dark clouds assemble over the monster, and starts to make thunder sounds. then lightning strikes twice, causing great damage, and temporarily freezing him, allowing nall precious time to cut through the guardian.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:48 pm

Nighthand quickly takes out the two little guaridans he was fighting and ran to help Nall some more with the big one. he ran to the side opposite of nall and began hacking at it.
"Calamity!" he shouted, hitting the thing with about half of it's possible damage. the guardian started to turn, but another attack from nall stalled it.
"Nall! it doesn't know which side to turn to!"
he kept slashing.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:03 pm

as nighthand and nall pound at the guardian,ramza decides to help. everyone else is distracting the little ones, and in turn distracting the mu guardian when he goes to revive them.

ramza goes on the side of the guardian that neither nall nor nighthand are on and starts to constantly batter it with his staff, only stopping to heal all three with la repth or to stun the guardian with rai don.

as the guardian turns to face ramza, nighthand quickly attacks and takes the attention. then nall attakcs to take the attention again, then ramza attacks and the pattern continues, hardly leaving room for counters by the mu guardian, and continuously depleting health from the guardian
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:21 pm

Asgard continued his onslaught on the large Mu Guardian. He had not heard, or had not cared, Nall's order to attend to the smaller ones. Asgard kept slashing back and forth with his Heavy Sword, only little damage being done. Even though he had used both Knight and Warrior Blood, he was still far outclassed. Yet, he knew it's movements, so he could dodge out of the way of its large, blade-like arms. The Mu Guardian brought one of his bladed appendages up and down on Asgard. Yet, the Heavy Blade saw the move and rolled underneath and behind. The Heavy Blade performed an uppercut slash on the other side, but was met with the other blade arm. The attack caught him as he brought up his blade, but it still hurt like the dickens. The knight blood did its work and nulled the blow. His Hp's were 2 away from ghost, and he didn't want to die just yet. He couldn't lift his sword and the Mu Guardian just got his full attention.
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:54 pm

Gingitsune was tired of using healing spells, not having usually been in a group, she was used to casting attack spells, rather than just helping from the background,
and they were getting absolutely nowhere...
The large Mu Guardian was completely foiling any attempts of killing of the little minions, no matter how hard anyone tried, and the large Guardian itself wasn't taking to the attacks.
She decided to go for the large Guardian herself, if they could get him, the rest would be easy...
Gingitsune glanced around her, and cast a final La Repth, smiling and yelling out to the rest of the team, "You're on your own for healing now... I want to attack... Or else this battle will never end!"
Gingitsune thought hard, maybe it would be a better idea to not go for the big Guardian, a collective attack would go much better against it...
Her wand glowed as she prepared to attack, she motioned for the other players to move out of her way, and she took a step forward.
Gingitsune raised her wand up, narrowing her eyes...
"GiRai Rom!"
The attack issued out of her wand with a crack, she'd been saving her energy throughout the battle and the result was amazing.
The attack crackled around the whole room, hitting each small Mu Guardian, and killing it off entirely...
The attack then stunned the large Mu Guardian temporarily...
The field was cleared of the smaller ones, and Gingitsune was half exhausted by her last attack.
"Now! While we still have time! Let's all attack together!"
If this didn't work... then they'd be right back to where they had started out...

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:58 pm

Amazingly, the large one was stunned! It was time to act. Asgard willed himself to pick up his sword. He could feel the Warrior Blood boiling over, giving him unparalleled strength. He brought his sword back, like a baseball player holding his bat.

"Ready!"

He could still feel his lack of hp, but he can't waste an hp drink now. There was no need.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:00 pm

Suddenly, all of the little guardians died in a clap of energy. Nighthand looked around, and saw Gingitsune stagger very slightly, drained of her energy after that attack. the larger guardian was preoccupied with the attacks of the rest of the team, and didn't have a chance to bring back any of the small guardians.
We're going to win! thought Nighthand, feeling happier not that he had more than just hope. he redouble his efforts attacking the Guardian.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:07 pm

ramza saw the courageous attack by gingitsune, and realized that his physical attacks were a waste. his staff was for magic, so he might as well use it. he backed away, giving the heavybaldes room to enter and pound the guardian, and ramza prepared all his energy to summon up a last attack.

"you've done enough you devil!!!! now you must die!!! RAI DON!!!!!"

he pointed his staff at the guardian, and he started glowing. it was clear ramza was gonna go all out on this attack, and completely use al his sp at once.

clouds gathered over the guardian's head once again, but darker, thicker, and more in number. the thunder sounded like hundreds of gun shots at once. the lightning came down, and encircled him, then all the blades of light trapped him and wrapped him in lightning, then all disappeared, leaving the guardian with extra damage.

however, the other fighters felt stronger. all the blades within the circle of lighting had conducted it to make the attack more powerful, but this ramza was hoping would happen. but also, some power from the attack was left in the blades, and they glowed with mysterious light and power.

after the attack, ramza was completely drained. he staggered back, and took a knee. he was out for the battle, but he knew it was worth it. the mu guardian would soon be destroyed, and all ramza could do, or needed to do was encourage the players
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp