Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:45 am

"Mirages are possible," Asgard spoke to Armina, "Especially if you're playing with the FMD goggles. It was a proven side effect with the vomiting and the nausea." Armina and some others turned to Asgard with a puzzled look on their faces, wondering how he knew that. It wasn't public information. He responded, "Don't ask." Asgard walked forward with Gingitsune and Nall in his wide line of sight.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:52 am

"Well, it definitely was a good idea to alter myself as an Artic Fox..." I said in sarcasm as we headed down the dungeon. The heat was getting to me.

I removed my shirt (remember, I wear a button shirt over a t-shirt) and stashed it in a small backpack where I kept a couple of other things, but the heat was still strong.

Wether it was the depression from other players getting to me, or the heat was too strong, I don't know, but I couldn't move my tail. My sword was still sheated, since the Magic Portal was in the next room, there was no need for extra weight in my hands...

I watched Armina glance a couple of times to me and Gingitsune. Hmm...

Heh, wish I could use water magic...

(OOC: By the way Armina, it's Haiiro not Hiirito, just correcting that. But if you like, or anyone else who posts my name, it's better if you just write Kitsune, it's easier... Oh well... Another thing, I think here (In Nuevo Leon) is as hot as the Dungeon, lol...)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sat Apr 05, 2003 3:03 am

(ooc/ I know now Haiiro.... *laughs* I was actually going back & fixing it in that post -while you were posting probably! I just couldn't remember your name 100% when I posted that! I'm getting better though I hope!)

"I've got th FMD goggles, Asgard... it's part of what sold me on the game: the full emersion that was possible. I just hope I can tell the difference when the time comes!"

Armina gives a little hop & laughs gayly. An attempt to lighten the situation to be sure, but it seems to work for some of the sparkle returns to her eyes. "So what are we waiting for? Let's do this thing!"

(ooc/ um, are we actually going to be fighting anything tonight? Cuz I've been checking on & off since 5pm est *pouts* I'd just like to see a "little" action before I leave for the weekend & entrust 'Mina's actions to someone else. Just know I'm outie after about midnight est! Thanks!)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat Apr 05, 2003 3:29 am

sinceramza was walking somewhat in the back of the pack, he was one of the last to be blasted by the heat. he felt flustered and confused at once from the heat. he decided if he did something to help he might be able to raise spirits in the later fights, so he cheerfully sprayed icicles on the back of everyones necks, and chuckled.

"is that better? feel the breeze"
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Apr 05, 2003 6:51 am

Kayin continues quitely following, not being any kind of leader, he is content to just follow behind the most sure people in the party. Whenever the group rests he finds an object to lean on just slightly solitaire from the majority of the people and watches them quietly. As the party enters the even hotter dungeon, Kayin begins to loosen his shirt as the heat is also starting to get to him.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:56 am

Argilus only dashed forward as the magic portals seemed to activate all around. There were at least six Head Hunters, and they all came rumbling at Argilus. Tripping over his own feet he stumbled forward slamming his chin into the sand.

Ow!” He surprisingly said. The monsters kept running at him as he stood up and began running the other way. He sprinted as fast as he could as the six very large Headhunters came bolting after him. They would kill him for sure if he’d stay, but that wasn’t really on his mind.

What was on his mind was, that he felt himself hit something when he fell onto the ground. Argilus kept running, and eventually he managed to escape the battle area. Taking a rest, Argilus leaned against a large boulder that seemed a bit odd for it being set in the middle of no where. Though something else had caught his attention, the sun. Nothing unusual about it, just the face he could feel it’s heat among his face. A little stumped he grabbed a fist full of sand and felt it’s hot rough surface run through his fingers. He knew it all before, just like in the previous game before it got completely hacked. Argilus felt the end near, as if this girl hacker was able to roam free, then “The World” and all of it’s players would be taken down with it.

Argilus stood up, and began walking around. He couldn’t see the dungeon anywhere, and he poundered if the other players just went back, but how would they log out? He kept on walking along the sandy hill sides, till he heard a portal trigger its self, as Argilus must have been in it’s activation range.

Crap, more of those large monsters!” Argilus yelled as he began running in the opposite direction he heard the sound. Looking back, he couldn’t see the monster anyway. Suddenly, ‘WHAM!’ Argilus was slammed into the air with a HeadHunters skull like fist. Extremely dazed and confused, Argilus slowly reached for his blades, and rolled over to his feet. Setting his feet in a good stand position, Argilus readied himself as the Headhunter came walking up to him for battle.

Arrgh! My head, its spinning. Felt like I got hit by a train.” He thought, but he had to some how protect himself from this level five monster. He could do it somehow, though he was a level two. Flipping up he dashed under his legs and flipped up above him slashing down on the Headhunters back. It reacted to a groan and slowly turned around. Argilus then prepared for a well made attack as his blades became a flame, and he did a flame dance attack across the Headhunters chest. A bit exhausted he flipped backwards and dodged the large swinging of the monsters sword. At the second attempt, the sword managed to skim across Argilus’ chest, and open a wound.

Ahh!” Argilus cringed as he felt his chest scrapped upon. Getting up, he then prepared his last Flame-dance. The monster began to fade but with a last ditch effort smack Argilus into the air slamming him deep into the sand where he must of busted through a hidden trap door. He landed quite a bit down deep in what appeard to be the dungeon.

A bit winded, Argilus healed himself and began walking down in the dungeon.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:47 am

Kurai looked all around as the group traveled down in the dungeon. It was hotter then any long summer day in REAL LIFE, which was amazing to say. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and looked around his large group, on the lookout.

Looking over, he saw Armina - she looked concerned, or something. She stopped talking for a few seconds, and it was as plain as day. He walked over to her, and spoke softly, only loud enough for her to hear: "Hey, I got a lil' present for ya!" He holds out his left hand, and a health drink lay on its side in his palm. "I got a few more of these, so this one's yours!"

'Mina smiled and accepted the gift. It disappeared as it touched her hand, adding to her inventory.

"Also, i wanted to tell ya: dont worry about this zone. It may be a little scary, but you have alot of people here to protect you. Hey, I'm here to protect ya, and im the Master of the Spear! you have nothing to worry about!" Kurai chuckled, tossing out a mock attack or two lightly in front of him with the butt of his spear.

Kurai took a few more glances around him, and spoke up, talking to Gingitsune and Nall. "Hey! You old folks!", he said, chuckling softly, hoping they caught the jest in his tone of voice... "Are we there yet?"
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:11 pm

Nighthand felt a chill run down his back when ramza sprayed them with his ice. despite the momentary relief, however, it was too hot even for him. he flips his cape off his shoulders and folds it into a pocket, then rolls up his sleeves of his shirt.

(OOC:isn't there supposed to be an admin recording here? or did the hacker take care of it?)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:17 pm

Entering the dungeon and breathing a sigh of relief, hijinx looks around and smiles. "Hello again, i've been following your party for a while, and i would like to join you.You see,i've been wandering about the desert for some time and i came to the conclusion that i wasn't ready to be on my own." Brushing the sand off her clothes and dumping as much sand out of her shoes as possible,hijinx offers her hand."May i join with you? We can shake on it if you like."Grinning to the group while looking impatient, she thinks of how much cooler it is in the dungeon.

OOC: sorry about before i'm a newbie and i didn't know no one was on :oops:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:21 pm

Gingitsune turned around and stuck her tongue out at Kurai, laughing.
"How am I supposed to know? I've never been here before, and I'm only trying not to melt into a puddle of jelly!"
But sure enough, there seemed to be something coming up ahead, hazy as everything else from the heat, but atleast this time Gingitsune was positive it was actually real.
And it was enormous.

(ooc: just waiting for Nall to announce the next monster, he's GM after all)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:24 pm

Asgard spoke in Hijinx's direction, not turning his head.

"The more the merrier, one would say. But be prepared, as we don't exactly know what inside this Pandora's box."

Asgard saw Gingitsune look at something in the distance and down the corridor. He could see it too. It looked like the screen was distorting to hide something. Something that was much bigger than the Heavy Blade was.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:34 pm

Following the gaze of the others and appearing a little confused,hijinx scrathes her head and drowns in thought."So what do you think we should do about it?I mean,we can just sit around and stare at it all day can we?"Suddenly a shrewd look comes across her face and she grins at the hazy shape in the distance."I want to go poke the stupid creature.What do you guys think?" she says, with a chidish giggle.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:40 pm

ramza saw the direction of attention in the distance and tuned his headdd that way. it was enormous. it nearly filled the whole room with its size, and it was just standing there in the distance, not moving. ramza's eyes widened. he's never sen anything that big before. he was anxioous to find what it is.

he was in complete awe, and was at a loss for words, even at this distance. he thought to himself, get yourself together, you cant fight like this
Last edited by ramza on Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:54 pm

Sitting down and deciding that the thing in the distance was impressive but had become boring she yawned very loudly."Well it's nice and all but you know that saying right?The bigger they are the harder they fall.So i wouldn't yourselves to much." Still grinning to herself,she lay down and staed that it was very fine weather,which finally caused the others to notice that she hadn't even begun to sweat.

"I may sound a little rash,but instead of blinking and staring we should probably go kill it. After all the worst it could do is kill us right?" says hijinx with a chuckle.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:57 pm

OOC: sorry about my spelling errors,i'm a little distracted today. the word between wouldn't and yourselves is worry :oops: