Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:02 pm

"What I'd give for a Decanter of Endles Water right about now," Nevaeh panted. He peered at Gingitsune, then looked towards what she was staring at in the distance. "Found something?"

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:55 pm

The cold breee of the ice shards would last only for a matter of seconds, and even through it felt refreshing, wet fur is nowhere near fun..

"Hmmm, thats gonna feel worse, but thanks anyway, Ramza" I said looking back to where Ramza was...

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:20 pm

... Raye opens her eyes and looks around. Interesting... she thinks, how can I be here? The last thing I remember is falling to the ground... Raye fans her face, it is very hot here. Very, very hot. Why is she in the middle of a desert? How did she end up lying here in the middle of the scorching sand?

Csschh.. Chscchh...

"What's That?! Who's there?!" Raye jumps, feeling startled.

She looks over and notices a wooden staff lying somewhat near her feet. "What are you doing here, Mr. Staff?" She giggles, joking to herself. The staff floats upwards, Raye jumps backwards.

"Uhh.. uhh.. whoever you are.. show yourself!" Raye yelps.
"Ah.. you may be startled." A distant voice booms, "And you should be. I will not reveal myself to you. Yet, I will give you my staff. It is no use to me anymore for I have obtained powers far greater then this mystical staff. Please put good use to it, for it's name is, "Spellbinder".
Raye stands there completely oblivious to the heat around her.
"Sp-spellbinder? Huh.. but I thought.. I mean--I didn't think.. uh.." Raye blurts outloud sounding like a complete idiot.
"Ah.. young one. No need for fret. Just head west and you should join the rest of your group."
G-group? Raye ponders, Ohh.. he must mean the group of people I met while fighting that monster! She laughs, quite funny. She only remembers the one person's name; the name "Nall". After that, everything's a blank.
"Cocoa!" Raye yelps feeling for her bag, "Cocoa, are you in there? Are you alright?!"
The little quark pokes his head out, sniffing the air. Raye peers in, Cocoa has eaten two days worth of rations and water. "Oh Cocoa, you silly little goose. Now we have to find more food... I guess our only hope is to head west."
Raye picks up the long staff and strokes the grain of the wood. Quite a nice wood, very smooth. It has a triangular shaped frame at the top, it's very straight. Floating directly in the center is a little red pyramid shape; it's red and transluscent.
"This sucks," Raye groans as she trods through the heat, "this really sucks."
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:50 pm

And coming out from the shadow's I arrive, and seing all this player I desid, to talk with one and ask "what's going on in here?"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:51 pm

OOC:how can you be in 3 topics, three places at once? i felt i had to say it.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:00 pm

I'm Shadow, I can move to darkness, so I can be here and go in the shadow's and be there...

As simple as that...

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:18 am

Gingitsune looked around, other people were noticing the haze, and it was coming closer, slowly and ponderously.
Gingitsune grasped her wand, pulling it infront of her.
"It's... coming. Brace yourselves, we're about to see the face of destiny."
Some people raised their eyebrows at this, and Gingitsune smiled, she was being a tad overdramatic, but it was fun, and everyone seemed nervous.
The creature burst through the fluctuating air with an enormous crash, and they were faced with not one, but many monsters... swarming around a single large creature in the centre of it all.
"Mu Guardians... The little ones are odd though, those creatures are usually quite large, and those are only PC size..."
The large one was a level 30 Guardian, a daunting sight, especially when one knew the creature's power...
It could attack, and also ressurect it's little minions.
Fun.
"Everyone take your places, the games are about to begin!" said Gingitsune, searching through her mind for any attack of hers that might do well against this ground element monster...

(ooc: thanks so much Kurai for helping me out with this!)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:28 am

Kurai charged forward, immediately taking action. "Wavemasters! heal or cast on them! quickly!" as he charged in the middle of three Little Guardians, he tried to count them. 12...13..14... He lost count and the number of TOO MANY. "Alright, no slacking AT ALL!"

Kurai slashed a few times at a Little Guardian, jumping back to avoid two of them crashing together, where he once stood. He ran forward, still locked onto his targetted Little Guardian, hopping over another in his way. He brought his spear down on it, just as another slammed into the side of him. He hit the ground, skidding to a halt. He rubbed the side of his face, cringing.

"Jeez! that hurt! it was just like i felt it!"

"for real..."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:39 am

Quickly jumping to her feet,hijinx realizes the emense power of the large guardian and knew that she had to topple him for a few seconds!Summoning as much strength as she was physicly capable of,she screams GAN ZOT at the top of her lungs. A massive row of boulders burst from the ground causing the largest the rocks to catch the large guardian square in the groin.The creature falls over with a huge thud,stunned yet hardly damaged.Jumping into the melee to assist kurai,she slashes viciously into a little guardian sending it reeling.The large guardian had gotten back on his feet and began to chase Hijinx around the room in a maddened state,oblivious to what's going on around it
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:53 am

ramza look around the room at the chaos. he tightens his grip on his staff and points at the large guardian chasing hijinx

"rai don!!!" as he says this, lightening comes down upon the guardian, striking it senseless, for a few seconds. he then goes to where kurai and hijinx are taking on the little guardian, and uses la repth. this heals both of them to full health, nearly losing his sp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:11 am

Asgard stood in front of Gingitsune. He had one hand out in front and one hand at his scabbard, ready to get his sword at the ready for oncoming attackers.

"We have to occupy the Mu Guardian with attacks or kill him outright. If we can interrupt him from casting Rip Maem so that the little guardians would die outright." Asgard was trying to be calm, but facing off against a level 30 monster in close quarters, along with minions of god knows what level, wasn't his idea of fun. One of the smaller ones charged at Asgard, but was knocked back by his quick draw of his sword. He screamed "Death Bringer" and did a cartwheel with a brutal overhead slash. The creature was taken aback, but wasn't done fighting.

"What was that? You want some more?" Asgard drew one of his Warrior Bloods and used it. He felt the rush of strength from the item and knew that his attack was much greater than before. The same monster charged at him again, but was met by Asgard's Adventurer Blade. The small monster fell to the ground lifeless, but got back up again. The Mu Guardian's Rip Maen spell was used. He was ready to attack it head on, but he had to guard Gingitsune. He held his position in front of her.

"Wavemistress, I have to ask to take down that Mu Guardian with any of your spells. This won't end without him going down. I'll protect you."

This would have been easier if I still had...him... he thought.

Asgard stood in a defensive stance ready for another attack.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:14 am

Just as the enemies appeared my sword also appeared from outside it's sheat, grasping it by the handle I try to count the enemies but... oh well..

"Let's dance!" I yelled as I ran towards one of them and jumped, as I was going down I made a strong downward slash but the Little Guardian was able to evade it, and just as I quickly landed, I delivered a right slash hitting the one just evaded me.

It wasn't enough to delete it, I knew that, but I saw another coming right at me, which I swiftly evaded by jumping back, what I wasn't expecting is that I landed right in front of another one, exposing my back, and suddenly...

"The hell?" I said as I landed on the floor from the powerful hit "I felt that!" I yelled as I quickly rolled away barely avoiding anotheror maybe the same Guardian, I quickly stood up...

"This is going to be hard..." I muttered as I watched other deliver various blows and getting thrown away by the enemy attacks justbefore I once dashed into action, this time against the Mu Guardian.

"Need any help?" I asked, and without waiting for an answer, "Cross Slash!" I yelled as I landed a powerful slash from right to left quickly followed by an upwards one, the monster took a "step" back, just before it started to move towards me...

(OOC: Is this fight going to take another 70+ posts? :P )

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:23 am

Nighthand raised his sword and ran into the midst of the little guardians. "Calamity!" he shouted, slashing at a pair in front of him. they were knocked backwards, but came back once again. he dodged out of the way of on'e attacks, but the other one hit him from the side. he went sprawling, nearly out of hps.

"Repth!" called one of the wavemasters, he didn't know which one. he felt some of his strength returning, and he dove back to regroup. he again charged, slashing at a litle guardian to get it out of the way, then he dove behind the larger guardian, hitting it in the back. it turned around to face him, and left it's back open to the rest of the group.

"Hit it now, while i have it's attantion! and someone, anyone, Heal ME!" he cried, as the guardian hit him a glancing blow. he jumped back, temporarily out of range.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:23 am

OOC:my bad, i was on another computer, didnt realize i wasnt logged on

ramza heard nighthand's plea for help, he quickly ran over to him and used repth. nighthand's health was restored, but ramza's sp was completely depleted. he quickly ran to the corner to stand and recover, but a guardian was waiting for him.

ramza used his abilities taught to him by nighthand to defend himself. the guardian tried to slash with his right, but ramza was able to leap aside, and strike it with his staff. although the staff did little damage to the guardian, it stunned him shortly and opened up a chance for ramza to move to the bakc and keep pounding it on the head.

the guardian fell over, but was quickly revived. ramza knew what must be done.

"everyone! we need to destroy the big guardian first, that way the others wont be revived!" he now had a bit of his sp back, so he screamed out rai don and struck the guardian and stunned it, opening a door to attack it for everyone else
Last edited by ramza on Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:30 am

"Thanks a bunch ramza" shouts hijinx while tripping a little guardian.Spinning in a wide arc she brings the spear down on the small guardians head,rendering it completely unconious.A bellowing roar suddenly reminds hijinx that the biggest one is still alive.As if to emphasise this fact the creature once again gave chase. "Oh for christ sake!" mutters Hijinx. Taking off at full speed she charges the mu guardian and leaps into the air,thinking i have to time this just right.
Just as she's about to make contact,she shouts "Triple doom"And was promply struck in the side by the mu guardian. The blow sends her flying into the wall, killing her instantly.

OOC: I have to go now,but would someone please include me in their post?Thanks
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."