Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:50 am

(ooc/ Aoshi, post something useful or story related or DON'T POST AT ALL! There are not supposed to be one line posts anywhere in Delta... there's no room for it. Not only that, but if you're not saying something relevent to the story, make sure it is ooc= Out Of Character. Seeing one-liners not having to do with the story is almost more annoying than seeing one-liners at all.)

Yeah! Stone Tuttles! I know exactly how to deal with them! Armina smiles as she watches her companions fighting this new batch of enemies. Patience, Battle Maiden... wait for two closer together... Drawing her lance close Armina prepares to cast a spell, watching a Stone Tuttle as it hulkingly lumbers near another of its kin NOW! "Juk Rom!"

Thusting her spear still upright before her, Armina sends her spell towards her target. I only hope it's close enough to the other one... Countless tiny thorns on many entwining circlets of vine surround the Stone Tuttle in her target lock. The edge of the ring of thorns spread far enough to catch the next closest Stone Tuttle to deliver some damage to it as well. All right! I think I'm finally getting the hang of the range of spells! Well... for this spell at least.

Short lived is her self congratulations for her own learning as she is struck from behind. Armina winces but still tries to lash out at the Stone Tuttle that had hit her. Is there someone above that monster? Maybe they're riding it or something.

"That really hurt! Repth!" ahhh! That feels sooo much better! Armina thinks to herself as the waves of healling flow thru her. Sometimes I could almost hug Royce for letting us feel. Getting healed feels soooo good! Running at the Stone Tuttle -spear ready for the charge- Armina is jolted as her arms feel the repurcusions of the spear striking the solid rock of the monsters body. Then other times... Armina shakes out her frazzled arm muscles as she dodges out of the thick of the fray. "I am reminded that sometimes actions should give way to words! Juk Rom!"
Last edited by Armina on Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:06 am

Kurai stopped beside Armina, and smiled a little as her spell finished on the Stone Tuttle. Armina had brought its hit points down in the 400s, all by herself. She was doing much better, and she seemed stronger than before.. "Doing good, Armina. Mind if I help out a little?" Kurai really didnt wait for an answer, as he dashed forward. He got the Stone Tuttle's attention, as he dashed to the other side of it. It turned and faced him, and snapped at him, but he was too far back to receive damage. He slashed his wooden spear back and forth across its face, and watched as the spear made cut marks, only milimeters deep, across its stony skin. It reared its head back in pain, as his wooden spear seemed to have a better effect on stone creatures than anything else...

Armina took Kurai's distraction to her advantage, as she ran at the Tuttle, ready to attack. She ran up the back of its stone shell, and positioned her spear downward, as she landed right on the Tuttle's head. It roared its last scream of pain, as it fell to the ground, and disappeared. She stood up tall, looking at Kurai. "I had it covered, but thanks for the help!"

Kurai smiled, and nodded at her. "Anytime."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

demonictwilight

player killer challange

Post by demonictwilight » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:41 am

~demonic was stunned and couldn't ,move only watch. he was able to watch the tranformation of hijnx quite impressive, but he was sure that was impossilbe for normal players. most likely another side effect of the hacker. in a moments notice the spell was gone and he returned to attacking, his sword aiming for soft side of the beast.
yet his true attention landed on a lonely wave master, this must have been the one to set off the portal. running up the back of the pointed shell of the monster, he leap forward and came charging down on the PKer the sword would have struck him across his chest if he didn't move. he laughed and jumped back preping his heavey blade. "since everyone is busy with those other creatures, ill be your first opponet it wouldn't be fair for anyone else, and ill get more XP from it." pulling his sword from righ side he sets it up on his shoulders. "so make the first move stranger." he doubted the stranger was smart enough to understand he was weaker then lv 14 but it didn't matter, sword to sword, just a fun XP, lancers would kill him in a minute due to their long range, and a wave master could cast a sleep on him, then reign down with a spell. so a blademaster and a heaveyblade should be a good time for all.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:34 pm

OOC: (( **looks at Hijinx** Sexy...))

**Kaisamyuu made his way over to Demonic Twilight and Aoshi as he watched another tuttle fall. He kept his blade over his shoulder as he walked, giving a gentle smirk to the newcomer.**

"We could both take you Aoshi, do well and move from our presence before you are forced."

**His smirk faded as seriousness took over again, he was a bit aggitated with the newcomer's appearance. He was only standing in the way of the prize. He needed to be removed. He elected himself to do it and would do it with Demonic Twilight. No sense in having Nall or Kurai come over with their high levels, they would only kill him in one hit. Kaisamyuu would rather have the enjoyment or removing Aoshi.**

"If no one has a problem with it, I elect myself and Demonic Twilight to remove this character, that is, if Demonic wants to do it alone or not at all."

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:56 pm

((OOC: Aoshi, i dont think you realize something: You cannot enter a chapter at a time like this, and especially, you cannot post one line posts, in here. So, please, post in the sub plots a little more until you realize the real way to post, because the others here are ready to take you out.

Also, Nall, what i think is you should remove Aoshi from the Main plot [meaning you should delete what he posted, to get it out of the story.] and if so, delete this post too, as it would make no sense.))

Kurai stepped forward, in front of everyone who was to face Aoshi. He heard a Stone Tuttle crash somewhere around him. "You are a level one, i dont think you understand how to play this game... First off, you need to be a decent level to kill anything, and usually an impressive one to kill others. And i decline, as i dont need to prove my skill by defeating you. I do not believe in killing other PCs. It goes against everything i believe in."

Kurai put the butt of his spear down, his face calm and unwavering in his seriousness. "Our party has no room for Pkers like you. Leave, now. I will only ask you once."
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:15 pm

ramza watched on as the foolish bickering was taking place. so immature. they're all part of a team, they should be fighting together, side to side, not face to face.

ramza used la repth every now and then to heal the players. leaning back with nall, he wanted to know what nall thought of the newbies and this new form of hijinx, now the twin blader.

"so nall, what do you think of em? a bit childish and immature some of them, but a few have potential. it seems hijinx is already used to her new form." he said this as she performed staccato once more upon the stone tuttle

OOC:i gree with kurai, aoshi is messing up the story, and how many enemies are left?
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:54 pm

OOC: ((Can we please stop with the newbie thing? One person posts and now everyone is -.- ))

**Kaisamyuu turned to the nearest stone tuttle, bringing his blade over to the thing's leg before getting smacked away and into a wall. The tuttle went down with a thud as it was momentarily defenseless and incapasitated. Kaisamyuu sprang to his feet quickly as he ran to the tuttle, chopping away at the thing. He watched as little pieces of stone flew from it. Kaisamyuu moved his blade away as he brought it behind him. Then, with all his might, the blade came crashing down towards the head of the giant beast.**

OOC: ((Sorry for the short post but I have to go pick up my tux x.x ))

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:00 pm

(OOC: I hate to be mean Aoshi but you can't join the plot like that... Also the main plot is for experienced players. Also, player killing is NOT allowed right now. Not even in the sub plots (though I never check and could care less) but anyways ya, I had to delete your posts. Delta is for the story only please no spamming whatsoever.

Anyways, I'm gonna be away for a day or more because of family easter related things. I'm gonna try and get on but I can't gaurantee anything. Actually even right now I don't have time to make a worth while post. Sorry guys! But ya, by the looks of things your gonna be a bit with the tuttles so thats ok. plus I'm sure everyone wont be on too much with easter anyways. If you want to use me or gingi in your posts while I'm gone go ahead. Though we arn't participating much in this battle ^^; So anyways, Happy Easter!!! :D)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:24 pm

Kayin grins as he leaps in the air above the stone tuttle he lead away from the group. The word "Deathbringer" echoed through the room as Kayin brought his sword crashing through the stone shell. As he removes the sword, the tuttle begins to discolor and crumble, before disappearing.

Kayin moves casually back to the door to the next room, and leans against the wall just beside it. He smiles as he watches the the battles with the remaining stone tuttles.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:30 pm

Nighthand continued with the fight, dashing in to slash and then jumping away. he didn't do much damage, but that wasn't his goal. he wasn't the best at fighting the larger creatures, so he helped by distracting the tuttle. soon he backed away, since there were too many people fighting the tuttle and he didn't have enough room to swing his blade without hitting someone. he walked over to ramza.

"Hi ramza."
"Hi."
"So. nice fight, huh?"
"Um, yea. sure."
nighthand could see that he was somewhat distracted, so he retreated even further. he decided to wait, to see what happened.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:55 pm

Kurai looked around, and saw only two Stone Tuttles left. He watched briefly, as Kaisamyuu did his best to attack the creature, but it was apparent he was outmatched. Its high amount of armor deflected most of his attacks, and the ones that hit were only minor.. The other Stone Tuttle stomped around, off on its own. it was being quite passive, as it wasnt attacking anyone at the moment...

"Alright, everyone help out Kaisamyuu! Even you guys, sitting on the sidelines there!" Kurai pointed with his spear at Nighthand and Ramza, then motioned over to the Stone Tuttle; As its health was already about halfway down, it would be an easy kill... "Im going to fight the other Tuttle, so once your done, come and help me out! Armina and I already have two down from this battle, so were winning! see if any of you can catch up!" Kurai grinned, then dashed off to take care of the Tuttle everyone was ignoring.

((OOC: there is two left: one is at half health, and one 3/4s healthy. Im fighting the one with more, so take these guys out, quickly! im tired of fighting these things!))

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:05 pm

Armina slides up beside Kurai with a smile. "Wow! Hijinx sure has changed, hasn't she?"

Nodding, Kurai narrows his eyes. "Why don't we get rid of a few more of these?" Standing tall the LongArms choose their target & it's neighbors before simultaneously running their lances thru the dance that calls their ranged wood spell.
"Juk Rom!"

Twin tangles of brambles encompass their target, nearly shattering it with the force. Instead of exploding the Stone Tuttle merely blew away into magical mist-like vapors.

"Armina, now!" Racing forward spears struck the sides of their Stone Tuttle. Armina could see the flash of metal from the weapons of her companions fighting on the other monster far from her & Kurai. Weapons slash & flicker under the light of the blasts of magic. Thru the Tuttle Armina can see that she won't be able to see which of her teammates are striking the other monster until at least one of the 2 Stone Tuttles turns to mist indicating it's demise at their synchronized attacks. Smiling at their teamwork, Armina Continues to fight the battle before getting herself smacked by the Stone Tuttle.

Gingitsune & Nall glance at each other & smile. Each seeming to know what the other is happy about.

(ooc/ I hope I didn't go overboard there... I just wanted to write in more teamwork related stuff but I couldn't come up with anything 100% new. *grins* I think there's still 2 Tuttles left of the 5 at this point, but I could be wrong. That's also if nothing happened while I slowly wrote this post. *laughs*
Haha! I'm playing ".hack//INFECTION" mostly lately just to remember the monsters! *laughs* Unless I have the monster on while I post though I tend to confuse them!
Nall... thank you thank you thank you! *does a happy little dance* Happy Easter to you too!)
*edit: nerf! nerf! nerf! :P I really gotta post/write/type faster when I post at this time of day. um.... I'll fix this in a sec so the fight can go on longer if you want... cuz otherwise the order it ended up posted Kurai & I kill the 2nd to last one & the group kills the last... one sec.*
*edit2: changed it a bit. Haha! only a few of you will know what I had posted originally! teeehee! *
Last edited by Armina on Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:08 pm

Nighthand followed kurai's plan and ran to help with the weaker tuttle. he ran around behind it, and climbed up it's rough back. once he was on the top, he jumped and drove his blade in the top, like a drill bit. his blade twisted in the stone, digging chips and hps out of the tuttle. it reared up in pain, throwing him off. he recovered and attacked the tuttle in the normal way.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:15 pm

Kayin walked back to help as it was requested, stopping briefly near Kurai he casually says..

"You two took out two, I took out one I'd say I am at an even score with you and Armina..."

Kayin continues walking toward the tuttle that Kurai requested everyone to attack, seemingly enjoying the fight. The grin acrossed his face vanishes shortly before he leaps into the air again, having rested for a while he had plenty of SP.

"Deathbringer" he shouted as he brought his sword crashing down at the back side of the tuttle. And happily attacked the back side of it. Every slash of his sword breaking the stone shell little by little and slowly killing the tuttle.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:37 am

OOC: Hijinx did help me in some spots with this, though most is mine......
That leaves only one tuttle left right? Sorry if this is confusing, but I don't remember seeing anyone else kill this tuttle and i know i didn't, so we'll just say that it was the one that appeared to be alone (mentioned in an earlier post, I forget by who :oops: )

Tirath and Hijinx were still having many difficulties with the tuttle tirath had drawn away. Dispite Hijinx transformation, they seemed to be doing little damage. With only a glance however the two formulated a plan.

Hijinx charged in and grabbed on to the beast neck, swing up onto its back. It was all she could do to simply hang onto it. Tirath wasn't sure, but he thought he could hear a voice shouting "WEEEEEEEEEE This is fun." Thats Hijinx for ya he thought to himself for a moment.

Hijinx had finally managed to get a good grip on the tuttles neck and pulled out both of her blades. To Tirath's great surprise she actually rammed both blades into the creatures eyes. The now blinded tuttle reared up just long enough for Tirath to get under him and aim his sword a its neck as it fell and Hijinx flipped off to the ground.

The tuttle came down much harder then tirath had expected, so not only did it have the effect of ramming the sword straight through the creatures neck, but the added effect of crushing him beneath it. As he crawled out from beneath the tuttles corpse he saw Hijinx pull her blades from the eyes and start to carve her name into the shell of the tuttle.

"A little help here?" He said, hoping that Hijinx would simply cast the repth spell and help him from under the giant turtle without joking about it. Much to his dismay, she was quickly on the ground rolling with laughter. It would appear all that has changed is her appearance he thought to himself as he finally freed himself, without the help of Hijinx. He shot her a quick look, she struggled to say the magic words through her laughter, hardly able to stand. Finally feeling the warmth of the spell flow through him, tirath left her behind, to finish carving her name in the shell as he joined the rest of the party in finishing the remaing enemies.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)