Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

demonictwilight

see ya

Post by demonictwilight » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:37 am

~demonic smiled and slowly turned around as he was ordered to help out a friend. running at full charged, he turned his back on the PK, and took to slicing the creature. a flash email ran across this screen, he smiled and waved good bye. "i apologize for running out on you but something has come on, best of luck on what happens ill see you all later." pulling out a small item he gates out of the dugeon and then out of the area~

(good luck all, and thanks hijinx for getting me into the main plot, i wish it was easier for newbs through)
Last edited by demonictwilight on Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:41 am

"Finished!" Hijinx declares as she turns about and faces the last tuttle. "Now we can take our time killing the last one!" Jumping high into the air she lands on the tuttles back and locks her legs on it. Securely fastened to the monster's back her face goes from happy to dead serious.
She begins to slice and hack at the creature, doing average damage. "Feel free to use this time to attack, it'll be too busy trying to shake me off to fight back!"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:54 am

"...Let's see..." I muttered as I got close to the last Stone Tuttle, who had Hijinx riding it. I brought my sword to it's side as if I were sharpening my sword...

"...Not quite..." I muttered again and noticed a few stern looks at me...

"Er... I mean, Cross Slash!" I yelled and the usual fashion and delivered the attacks from my technique at the enemy, dealing a nice amount of damage, not too much but not too little. Various attacks and yells could also be heard, the fight continued for about a minute or two, with Armina dealing the last hit with her Repulse Cage, the Stone Tuttle groaned in pain as it landed on the floor, just before disintegrating into bits of data... Only for Hijinx to land on the floor...

(OOC: Had to end...)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:20 am

**Kaisamyuu stood silently as he brought his blade back around him, shealthing it. He crossed his arms quietly and looked around, seeing that the monsters had been defeated and the fun was over. He closed his eyes slowly as he gave a small slight sigh. He opened his eyes again wondering what to do next.**

"So now what?"

**He looked down the corridor, thinking of what may lie ahead. His eyes narrowed slowly as he tried to make out anymore Gates in the dark, but there was none.**

"Hmm, I think there's a turn up ahead..."

OOC: ((Sorry for the short post but Tux stuff and yeah...X_X ))

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:15 am

(OOC: Now we have to wait for Nall to post, since he is the GM...)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:48 am

((OOC: I hope this is good enough, Nall. And if not, go ahead and delete it and do it over, i really dont mind. I hope this is what you had in mind, from what you told me... But as you can probably read below, i left it really open.)

Nall stepped forward, and spoke up to the group: "Good job, all of you. In the next room, There was a magic portal. Lets head there." He started his walk, into the next room. Finally, right at the doorway, someone blurted it out.

"There WAS a magic portal?" Kurai had his spear rested on his shoulder, like usual. "What do you mean, WAS? Nall, Ive asked before, to know whatever you do, and not to leave us in the dark..." Kurai stopped at the doorway, turning around, blocking the entrance. "I would like to know, whats on that other end? Monsters? another PC? another HACKER?"

Nall closed his eyes, and shook his head slowly. "Nothing is there. take a look for yourself." Kurai sighed, and turned around, walking through the doorway. He looked around the dungeon room, to find... nothing. Just as Nall said. Everybody else walked through, and looked around, half-expecting something, though believing Nall on what he said. "I told you, there WAS a portal here. now it is gone. It seems like all the portals have disappearred, except.." Nall trailed off, and Gingitsune walked up to meet him. She spoke up, her voice very calm. "We should keep moving. We need to go down a whole floor."

Nall lead the group through the dungeon, and they hadnt came across any more Magic Portals. It was as if the whole place had been cleared out, by someone. "Odd..." Kurai spoke, over to Armina, who happened to be closest to him. "Someone couldnt have entered before us into this dungeon, or else those last two portals would not have been there... And we would have seen them if they came in after us." Kurai lowered the volume of his voice, speaking very quietly: "I dont know what it is yet, but something isn't right."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:27 am

Cautiously, Armina kept pace with her fellows. Kurai's words scared her... & got her to thinking. As was often the case, Armina began to think out loud. "This is really bizarre, right? But then again... in the other dungeon all the portals were suddenly moved... " Her pace slows down & Armina is falling behind in steps from Nall, Gingitsune, & Kurai. "And then they were all there right before we had to fight that Shinja...."

Armina grips Argilus' sleeve as she gapes at Nall. Argilus frowns at her but she doesn't see him. The poor guy just happened to be there when her hands clenched with the terror her thoughts were leading her towards.

"That's not happening again, is it? Tell me it's not what happened before. Somehow before all the portals of field & dungeon must have combined into Shinja; because they were all gathered together then they fused or something & Shinja was there. So tell me that's not what we're going to find when we go down another floor!"

Most of the new teammates that joined during the last visit to Mac Anu look confused, unsure what Armina is talking about. Even most of the "veterans" are a bit befundled... more from Armina's disjointed thought process than anything else.

"Just once, Armina," Argilus spoke as he unclenched her fingers from their death grip on his sleeve. "Could you speak directly & to the point."
(ooc/ I know you're not the talkative type Argilus, but that's kinda why it works... you know, cuz I babble & you only say what's needed. *smiles*)

Is that how it happened before though? Armina thinks to herself, nibbling on the corner of her lip. She doesn't notice Argilus eyeing her, probably so he knows when to jump out the way if Armina feels the need to "cling" to someone again. Did Royce combine all the monsters that would have been in that field into one big gigantic monster? More importantly, is someone doing that again on this field right now?

"What if whoever's drawing all the portals away from where they should be left the first two just to distract us long enough to plan something big?" Armina is starting to really scare herself. This is not the way to go into a battle, Armina! Pull your self together! Pinching herself Armina gives a little shake & smiles. "I suppose "what-if's" won't help us much at all, but if we can find out how they're doing things maybe we can discover ways to thwart them!"
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:55 pm

ramza walked through the door, not surprised to find it empty. ramza always trusted nall's word, he was usually right anyway. he snapped out of the trance he was in before. he was upset that he couldnt partake in battle, except as a healer. he was active battler in every previous fight. he wasnt use to staying back and watching others.

Ramza turned to nigthand, just for some conversation, that last fight was boring and easy compared to prior battles, even if he didnt fight. "soooo....nighthand, what do u think of these newer joiners on the team. i think demonic might have some good potential. hijinx, although not new, has a new form, its pretty cool."
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:22 pm

OOX: ((Yammy said she doesn't want to RP here anymore, could you please remove her name from the memberlist?))

**Kaisamyuu walked behind the group now, Yammy by his side.**

"Kaisamyuu, I think I'm going to leave, I just don't feel it's my place to be here."

**Kaisamyuu looked at her closely then nodded. She removed his cloak and he took it from her and reequipped it. He pulled the dark hood over his head, his face being hidden again. He watched silently as Yammy gave him the last smile he would see from her in The World. She waved to them all and then she was gone**

"Goodbye, Yammy...." he said silently to himself.

**He turned back to face the group as they entered they empty room.**

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:26 pm

"What do i think?" nighthnad said to himself.

"Well, i think they all are just newbies. the thing is though, so were we until we went off with nall. i don't think it's even possible to not gain levels by leaps and bounds when you follow him. i'm not sure though..." he pauses. "I think we are heading into something big, way outside our league. we are in danger."
suddenly, the darkness seeped out of his voice, and he waqs back to his usual self. "But, hey. we always are, aren't we? i mean, that's where all the fun is."

he chuckled, but his smile faded, and he returned to the brooding silence he had sunk into before ramza had woken him from it. he barely looked up, seeming to miss walls only because he could see the corners. he seemed to walk in a daze. the group continued.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:32 pm

As the party enters yet another empty room, Tirath begins to get a little nevous. He breaks a quiet conversaton he is having and catches up to Nall and Gingi at the lead.

"I was just wondering about all these gates. Um, you said that they were there or here, or well, whatever, the point is where are they now? I mean you should have heard the crazy story that Hijinx was telling me, about how you guys had had a similar situation in a diffrent dungeon.... She said something hacked creatures and about this giant snake that, that Royce girl made.... That Hijinx, she sure is creative isn't she. I mean just imagine a story like that being true, it couldn't be right? Right?" As he said this, tirath's voice began to show more and more signs of stress. He tried to hide it, but his laughter only showed even more clearly how nervouse he was.

Failing to find any comfort in Nall, he sank back and listened to more of Hininx story, about all the fun they had had fighting that giant snake.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:47 am

Finishing her tale of the shinja to tirath, hijinx loses herself in thought.
In fact, she becomes so zoned out that she doesn't notice that she's dragging a blade across the wall. This left a long straight line for a distance along the path and was making an irritating scraping sound that was pretty nerve wracking.(Think nails on a chalkboard.) She continues to wander along with the rest of the group, acting very distracted. She returns to attention when she notices the aggravated look the party is giving her. "................What?" She shrugs and puts her blades away.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:41 pm

**Kaisamyuu follows silently behind the party, his arms and face hidden by his cloak. He keeps his eyes ahead of him, listening every moment to the things around him. Even he slightly ponders about the disappearances of the other Gates, but he takes no mind to it as he keeps moving. He moves his eyes to Hijinx who happens to be right in front of him. He watches her blade against the wall for a few second then looks away from them. He then moves his eyes over to Tirath, watching his nervousness. He keeps silently to this as well. He looks up ahead of the group, seeing only darkness. He frowns slightly to himself under his hood.**

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:15 pm

nighthand fell back, away from the rest of the group. he saw the way the group interacted, and how everyone loked. some looked excited, or nervous, chuckling at every turn. some were tired or bored, doing nothing except following the group. he watched as kaisamyuu surveyed the party as well. he wondered what his conclusion was.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:35 pm

Kurai jogged ahead of everyone, His spear held tight in his hands. He stopped, at the doorway ahead, and turned around. He faced everyone, as the group caught up to him. Kurai rasied his spear, horizontally, as if to block the doorway.

"Whats going on?" Armina spoke out loud. The people in the back looked up, all their eyes fixed on Kurai.

"Look at us... we are just dragging along!" Kurai shouted, a tone of concern in his voice. "We all need to cheer up! Look - whatever lies at the end of this dungeon, we can take it. I promise you all, that we will defeat it." Kurai put the butt of his spear on the ground, and looked around at everyone. It seemed some were listening, and the others... some seemed to not even care. "I'm not saying this to just try and cheer you guys up, im also saying this, because I need you. We ALL need EACH OTHER. If we are to fight something, like the Shinja, we need to all be alert and upbeat."

Kurai stepped aside, looking into the doorway, then to the group. "You can go now. That is all i wanted to say." He hoped his words met some of the group. He really did care, but it seemed no one really noticed, sometimes.

"You could'nt have said that at a better time." Nall stepped forward, looking into the doorway. "Beyond these doors, you will find something to fight. Make sure you are all ready, before stepping through the door in front of you." A few of the group members seemed to look onward, as a few others searched through their inventory, seeing what they had left.

Finally, everyone seemed ready. Nall and Gingitsune lead the group, and everyone followed. They all moved into a very large room, and they were ready. Ready to fight.... NOTHING.

"I thought you said there was something here.." Kurai trailed off, as a Magic portal appeared on the other side of the room. "THERE!" He jogged after it. It sounded like a few people followed him, but not the whole group - some stayed by the door. Kurai reached the portal, at it seemed to freeze for a second.

The portal in front of him split. It formed Two portals, then four, then eight. The portals flew across the room, dispersing themselves around the entire room. As everyone watched in awe, all the portals started to open at once. out of each portal, came the same enemies - 1 Stone Tuttle, 2 Heavy Metals, and 2 Water Witches. ((OOC: Equaling 8 Stone Tuttles, 16 Heavy Metals, 16 Water Witches.)) Kurai spun around in the center of the room, trying to see all the possible targets. He brought his spear low to the ground, and crouched slightly, as if he was ready to charge forward. "Well," Kurai said to himself, "I hope everyone took my little speech to heart... Cause, as much as i would like all the EXP, i know i cant take all these on by myself..."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-