Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:30 pm

Yay for nuse! *fanfare in background* :woo:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:50 pm

i'll probably post a little thing of my own tonight, once i get around to putting my eyes back in my skull. Damn the cost of college books! Three distance classes, and it's 8 books... total of $387. and that's not even counting the optional book i didn't get, and the fourth class i can't afford yet. so besides the fact i should PROBABLY be working on those classes, they don't technically start for another few days, so i'll be okay. I think. Since i don't really check subs much though, someone drop me a PM or something when the battle royale actually starts, and if you're feeling especially helpful, you could include a link. >.> maybe it'll get me into a groove of battling other people.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:09 am

Eight books for $387. I think that's a good deal compared to getting half those books for about the same price.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:21 pm

yeah, well, compared to getting half the number for a third the price, which was ALL that i needed last year... it's a bit of a jump. not to mention i have no money to begin with.

and the first person to say "why don't you get a job" get's a heavyblade in their eye socket. i'm not even gonna START talking about that.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:16 pm

LET'S DO IT! BATTLE!!! FIGHT TO THE LIMITS!!!!
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:05 pm

Ready, set and go! Post to the limit!
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:46 am

go? go where ^^;; lol
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:27 pm

Ok...so like I have been gone for a week...now I don't know what is being talked about...:(

I see battle royale is still on...and I see a few people are back...*points to the Announcement thread*...

Cypher is still shocked....

Now...when should we start this?

BTW Hacker...I'm here! I start school at Redondo High tomorow...I've gone around the South Bay area a bit...where you at?
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:46 pm

Haha cool, well I live bout 30- 40 mins away in the orange County area.

Bout Battle Royale, should start soon, just need to talk to rayo if its okay to hold it in subs and make sure its cool with Gingi, oh yes and make up the rules of course. So Cypher email me at DivineDragoon88@aol.com, with some ideas and I will send you mind.

Oh yes Hijinx I am extremely sorry about not having posted in Pandora, this week has been pretty hectic for me and I rarely got the chance to come on. So once again I apoloize and give me just a couple of more days *falls down and bows* I am not worthly, but I ask it from the mighty Queen Jinxs not to spare me.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:52 am

Gingi agreed to this already. I will PM you some rules in the weekend.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:11 pm

You want me to not spare you nuse? Okay! :twisted: *summons the mac anu and tosses hackernuse into it* I'll have to advance the story by tomorrow. Has anyone seen pheonix?

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:14 am

He's gonna log in the weekend.

New sig coming soon!

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:19 am

Battle Royale Rules

1. Players will start at the Gotta Statue of the dungeon, each player shall leave this area every five minutes. The Gotta Statue area will then become a danger zone Your goal is to get out of the dungeon by reach the top floor and getting out the entrance. But all players but one must be killed before you can leave. A barrier is erected during the battle time.

2. There are 13 levels and every 2 days or so each floor, working its way up, will become a danger zone. Meaning death, poison, charm, sleep, paralyze, and slow for those who stay in that zone to long. It is random so you never know what will happen in that zone. So it is best you get out as soon as you can. All of these shall be annoucned so don’t worry if don’t know what’s going on.

3. Status aliments can be cured.

4. Players will be given 10 days before their turn is skipped, if after 15 days you have not posted that player shall be killed within Battle Royale.

5. Even though you have maximum of 15 days to post, don’t make it a habit try and post as soon as possible we want this running smoothly. If a winner is not decided by October 28th all players shall be eliminated(killed).

6. Lastly because of certain certain players have advantages, to try and eliminate natural advantages each player shall be given one random item.

Other than that anything goes, teams can be formed but you will have to kill your teammates in order to win, so it all depends on you.

These are our particpants 23 in total.
* this means pending

Main
*Gingi
Vera
Hijinx
Hacker
Nall
Cypher
Phoneix
Nighthand
Strato
Zavier

Subs
Wren
Lugiablaster
Ryok
Rico
Fuzzhead
Rhilla
Cesriah
*SaeSawanoguchi
Yuna Angelflow
Mirelle Tsuruga
Arin
*Lyra
*Kiwi

Rules shall be repeated within Battle Royale.

And remember life is a game, fight for all your worth and see if you truly worth it.
Last edited by HackerNuse on Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:32 pm

Hehe...hey, how about a team guys? We can kill eachother later...we gotta teach those subbers a lesson!

Cyphe, Nighthand? What do you say? Shall we 3 be the 3 of destruction?

Z

P. S. I"M !8!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:30 pm

Oh, perhaps... But until the fighting actually starts, I make no alliances. Who knows, you might find yourself crossing swords with me when I propose the alliance. Then again, you might propose it when you see me, and I decline and kill you. >.> you never know.