Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:32 am

Don't be too cocky. I'll reach your level soon, and it'll be by way of subs!!!

*evil laugh*

Now...they can be restricted...

Restriction will be done so that everyone is on an even keel.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:05 am

Actually now that I think about it I don't think anyone needs to be restricted... everyones powers mix and match together to cancel out and be a pain to each other... everyone has their strengths and weaknessed... plus, who said there wasn't going to be allowed alliances? *evil laugh* There may be some little techniques/abilities that should be banned from the fight but ya ^^;; And I won't use twilight that should be obvious :P I'm gonna be gone till nearly the end of the month, sooooooo ya :P btw, do you think our pets should be allowed to fight along side us?
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:40 pm

pets i think are not allowed, that would just be TOO much chaos...

as for my powers, well, twilight would rape them, gingi's Light we've already talked about, we've determined it's too unfamiliar for me to control, but i CAN, with enough concentrated darkness, alter it's course to a certain extent.

i doubt i can control gravity, so you can still get to me, phoe... hmm... i'm still unsure how the gunner is going to work out, i may or may not be able to affect it... probably like the blades do, i can affect the elemental properties, but if there's a physical projectile, it still can hit.

on a side note, someone with the powers should take care of the random profile that was posted.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:08 pm

I'm tinkering with the rules and such...

So far, I've recolected mots of the people's hacks, seeing how they balance out. As for pets, that's a no no for this one, but I do have another event that'll utilize out pets.

Just to review, those who have been active on this thread, please post your powers here in this thread.

I am an in game mod, so I can manipulate the game's data, change fields, control other players etc. and Data Drain. I use the DD on subs every once in a while, but I don't know if I should use it for this duel.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:17 pm

Telekinesis is my hack that should be later explained in Pandora. No pets is a good idea because the object is for ourselves to fight to the death with out the aid of our pets and such, unless we decided to join as groups within the death match and take the rest on :twisted:. DD in Battle Royale ehh I don't see anything wrong with it, just it would be every so often. Random occurences like I told you Cypher, or like random status effects to players or to all just to way to make it even more interesting. Also where do you guys feel it should be taken place, I was leaning with a special dungeon, I know Cypher was thinking of a Battle Arena. Anyone else have any ideas.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:48 pm

I'll compete, sounds like fun. :twisted: Don't worry I know the rules and such
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:47 pm

my hacks... my hacks... hard to quantify, really. let's see...

- ability to shift my energy between the 'speed' and'power' attributes, making me anywhere between 'cut the world in have with a slash but cant' move' to 'moving so fast you can't see me but my strikes are less power than a level 1 wavemaster'

-control and manipulation of any spell, elemental or not, letting me do such things as 'fork' and selecte multiple targets, 'hold' and charge, making it more powerful, 'shift' and select a different target. this works for any spell to a certain extent, but only one spell at a time.

-same as above except for spells of the darkness element, i have much more control over, and can wield more than one at once.

-certain unknown effects of associating with multiple AIs, such as 'second chance', where the AIs see me losing and basically say "nuh uh." and kick me back into high gear, usually accompanied by a new power. (note: new powers will not be revealed in the battle royale, so no... surprises, will await my opponent/s)

As Silver Blade:
(note, Silver blade is a split personality, and cannot be seperated from nighthand himself... well, not yet anyways. there going to be a bit of a 'merger' quest around level 70 or so, but that's a bit ahead of myself.)

-similar control over spells, only controlling one type at a time, (e.g. vak) results in mental pain almost bordering on physical. however, working with two or more, (e.g. vak and rai, or rue and ani) result in melded dual-element spells.

with shard:

-i can merge physically with the cerberus of shadows, lending me access to all of his skills and abilities as if they were my own... he gives me no added HP, SP, atk, defense, or anything like that, only the skills. in addition, i can use the cerberus to give myself it's physical attributes, such as a tail, or turning my hands into it's heads. the change isn't instant, but it's rather quick.

limitations:

other than the above stated ones, of course.

being hit by a sword i can do nothing about. a vak slash, for example, i can throw the vak in your face, but the blade's still there. i can't melt your steel, or bend it to my will. Gingi's 'Light' element i cannot control, due to it's unfamiliarity. perhaps, over time, i may learn control it, but as of now i cannot. i CAN, however, if i use enough concentrated Darkness, shift it around. it's hard, and takes a lot of energy, however.

My powers, though many and powerful, also don't work all the time. they may randomly shut off or not work, for no apparent reason.

umm... that seems about it for now. if i think of anything else i'll add it.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:40 pm

I think an arena would be too bland for a huge battle Royal... I think it should be in something like a dungeon field or something, but then there's added factors to worry about like distance between separate players etc... hmm... Oh, and as for Nall's powers:

He can use special vision, which makes it so he can basically see everything in the entire field whether he's looking or not and can see through any form of hiding (invis, behind a tree, hiding in a shadow, extreme speed) He can also see all types of data with his eyes, level, stats, equipment, abilities etc. He doesn't ALWAYS uses this ability however since it drains him of his strength.

He's generally faster then an average player even without twilight

His strength modifier is also hacked, making him insanely strong.

Basically he's strong, he's fast, but he aint got nothing fancy without twilight ^^; Oh, and on a side note for Cypher's powers (minus the DD) My data is the same as in our quest, it just isn't readable so you can't see it/manipulate it ^^;
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:16 pm

With my powers, I always have a half-Earth's gravity field which results in an increase of speed and strength. Also, I can manipulate the gravity of anyone at any strength but only for a short time without causing extreme pain to myself. It's really basic for now but later on, I will be adding to them.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:31 pm

Hmm....sorry, haven't been here in a while, but I'm returning now to everything. I've had a good rest, and I'm ready for more.

My hacks are more or less simplified by the fact that I gave them up for the Dualist ability, at least for a short time. This gives me to use 2 different weapons, one Called Order which has a light essence, and one called Chaos with a dark essence (watch out nighthand and ginge). Anyway, I have the skills to go to that.

I'm almost as strong as a heavyblade, and almost as fast as a twinblade. This makes for me to be a very powerful opponent. Besides, with one weapon faster than the other and one weapon more powerful, that gives me a bit of a kick.

If there were anyway I could also use either of my dragons...oh, it would be incredible. But alas, that has to wait, at least for the time being.

I think this is a great idea. 3 hoorays for Cypher.

X

P. S. *says in a very creepy and powerful voice* Time to Kill....
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:06 pm

Zavier, it wasn't my idea; it was Tempest's. I'm just co-running it with her since I'm the duel master.

As for your dragons, you may use them, but there is a catch:

Either use the dragons or use Dualist.

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:30 am

It was my idea. :evil:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:58 am

Haha, I am sorry Hijinx for stealing your thunder on that one. Hijinx was the one that brought the idea up, and me Cypher are flowing through. But remember it started from Hijinx but before that it was my topic of the book so I guess I did come up with it hehe Xp j/k.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:49 pm

Ok...Tempest and Hijinx....you people did it.

As for time, we should start a lil bit after Nall and Gingi get back.

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:05 am

I'm so happy with my new CHEAT COMMANDOS! shirt! :D :bunny: I know, I'll use every smiley to commemorate the occasion! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :frog: :bear: :kitty: :alien: :chicken: :puppy: :hammy: :bunny: :penguin: :monkey: :chimp: :flopsy: :moo: :flower: :kiss: :music: :whoa!: :grawr: :geek: :scawy: :calm: :yuck: ^_^ :hi: :sorry: :woo: :sweatdrop: :yay:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."