Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:26 pm

OOohhhh.....

Dragons of Dualist.....no fair Cypher!!!!!

Hmm...do I utilize the power of 4 dragons...or do I ues the power of 2 weapons?

How about this. Can I alternate between the two? Meaning, use a dragon, but then stop using that dragon and use dualist, and vice versa during the match?
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:25 am

You can't just jump from one to the other. You'll need time to perform that kind of switch, which I seriously doubt anyone will give you.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:38 am

and it'd have ot be obvious, like a goku-scream or something. XD that way, we ALL know you're switching, and we should kick you now, while you're changing.

[/sarcasm]

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:32 am

By alternating, that means you have access to both of them throughout the duel, when I'm trying to limit one of the two.

No changing...just choose one.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:55 am

I like nighthands idea more, but choosing one works too.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:24 pm

Actually, I'm not sure how switching would really work for you Zavier. Especially since the dragons were given up for the dualist class as an exchange. What sort of switch is it if you can then use Dragons as well?
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:09 am

It has come to my atention that Zavier's conditions for obtainning dualist was giving the dragons up...

Sorry Zavier, unless you wanna give up dualist forever, no dragons.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:21 am

I can't help but think to myself "you screwed yourself by being indecisive, Z". couldn't settle on the dragons, wanted something more, but had to have them taken away, now you can't settle on the duelist, and want your dragons... back and forth, back and forth...

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:53 am

Is rayo an admin on main as well? Secondly, I suggest that as long as zavier can write a post, he can choose one or the other and stick with it. :D

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:53 am

rayo was put in place as admin when gingi was going to be gone and we needed an admin for the time... i dunno if he should still have his powers though, seeing as he rarely visits or, for that matter, does anything here.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:15 am

I do visit every other day or so on main, I just don't usually post. Usually all I'm ever doing is deleting someone who signs up or posts who isn't supposed to be here.

*didn't want to go off topic from their battle royal discussion but was mentioned so he commented*
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:41 pm

There's nothing wrong with going off topic. That's more or less how we got to this battle royale thing in the first place. Don't be so serious rayo, or I'll start tormenting sub-plotters. :twisted:

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:57 pm

still, it's not that much that you do. -shrug- not that it really matters one way or another.

hijinx, sometimes i think you need to take a few chill pills... but then i think about what you would be then, and that's not too good an idea. so... have at it.

as for being off topic... bah, what IS off-topic anyways? it's better to have one streaming conversation in a thread than make a new thread every six posts because the subject shifts a bit.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:09 pm

Usually when you are talking about something, then out of the blue a whole new unrelated subject emerges. The Battle Royale isn't off topic sine we changed from a book to an actual event.

In the end, it stay as a Battle Royale topic.

Talking about Ray's inactivity is off topic. In that case, we make a new topic and talk about inactiveness.

*too much time on subs*

LoL, that sounded real technical...

Anyways...since Gingi and Nall are gone for a few weeks, who is in charge here?

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:10 pm

with gingi and nall gone, usually it would fall to you and i, cypher, as GMs. but pandora, being special, means that pretty much hijinx get's control. besides, this is main plot, it'snot llike we really need a definate person in control all the time. i mean, it's not like anything happens here that requires it...

"nothing ever happens here" -flcl XD